AN AMBER weather warning is currently in place across Barnsley due to rain.
The warning is expected to remain in place until 6am tommorrow.
- Station Road, Wombwell
- A6135 (Sheffield Road) between Hoyland and Chapeltown
- Claycliffe Road in Barugh Green
- Park Road close to Worsbrough Mill
- Redwood Avenue, Royston
- Huddersfield Road, Haigh near Premdor
- Wakefield Road
- Station Road, Wath-upon-Dearne
- Park Road, near Locke Park
- New Road, Pilley
- Smithey Bridge Lane
- Dance Lane, Crane Moor
- High Street, Grimethorpe
- Whams Road, Penistone
- New Road, Elsecar
- Smithley Bridge Lane, Hemingfield
- Pitt Street, Wombwell
- Smithes Lane
- Barnsley Road, Wombwell
- Dearne Hall Road, Barugh Green
- North Lane, Cawthrone
- Lund Hill Lane, Royston
- Horn Lane/Spicer House Lane, Ingbirchworth
- Swallow Hill Road, Mapplewell
- A6195 Dearne Valley Parkway closed between Cortonwood roundabout and Wath Road roundabout. Please be aware that there's no left turn coming down the hill towards Cortonwood roundabout
Services between Huddersfield and Sheffield are currently unable to run due to heavy rain flooding the railway at Denby Dale.
There is no estimate as to when the service will resume.
Stagecoach have confirmed that there are lengthy delays to services due to road closures and surface water