A NUMBER of pharmacies will remain open this bank holiday Monday.
With the bank holiday weekend, most GP practices and pharmacy opening hours are likely to be different from normal.
However, these pharmacies around Barnsley will be open and accessible:
- Asda Pharmacy, Asda Superstore, Old Mill Lane, 9am - 6pm
- Boots, Cheapside, 10am - 4pm
- Tesco Pharmacy, Tesco Extra, Wombwell Lane, 9am - 6pm
- Morrison’s Pharmacy, Cortonwood Retail Park, 10am - 4pm
- Boots, Cortonwood Retail Park, 10am - 4pm.
Anyone needing to access GP services can still do so through the iHEART Barnsley 365 service today (August 29), Sunday and Monday.
Telephone lines are open on Monday from 8am - 2pm on 242419.
People can also contact the NHS 111 service if they have an urgent medical problem and are not sure what to do.