Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event

News


Family rescued from house fire

Wednesday February 8 2017


The fire happened in Cudworth this morning The fire happened in Cudworth this morning


A GRANDMOTHER and two children have been rescued from a house fire in Cudworth this morning. 

Fire crews were called to the fire in the end terraced house on Barnsley Road in Cudworth at 03:00.

There was a fire in the kitchen of the house, with the occupants trapped in a downstairs room.

Firefighters from Cudworth and Barnsley attended, and rescued the grandmother and two children, who have been taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

Leave a comment
comments powered by Disqus
5 Showing 5 comments

Reply Posted by MazMack79m on Wednesday February 8 2017 at 11:10
Hope they are all okay after their ordeal.

Reply Posted by The man with no face on Wednesday February 8 2017 at 22:40
Hope they all make a good recovery!!

Reply Posted by Simon on Wednesday February 8 2017 at 23:08
The woman who lives next door to this is called Susan NOT Megan ? The fire started in the kitchen due to a fault with the fridge at 3am the woman next door SUSAN is having to have all her house cleaned and repaired to to smoke damage also the woman is in a induced sleep for 72 hrs in intensive care her 2 grand kids are doing fine even though both house will take some sorting out

Reply Posted by Carrie on Saturday February 11 2017 at 19:51
This is the hardest post I've ever read. Punction and correct grammar would really help........

Reply Posted by ha ha on Sunday February 12 2017 at 17:48
whats punction, try to be smart and sadly a nobody



ipso Regulated