Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event

News


Cat owner issues warning after pets are poisoned

Friday January 20 2017




A HEARTBROKEN pet owner has issued a warning after her two cats died after being poisoned.

Emma Phillpott says both of her cats died "a long and painful death" after being poisoned after allegedly eating something near their home in Royston.

Emma says blood tests were taken at the vets, and a form of high toxin showed in the results.

The vet said it was likely the toxin had come from something the cats had eaten.

Emma said: "They both died due to gradual shut down of all their main organs. The RSPCA have been informed.

"It's horrendous, and I don't wont another pet to suffer the way my babies have."