Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event


Fire chiefs issue appliance warning

Wednesday August 17 2016

Fire chiefs have issued a warning Fire chiefs have issued a warning

FIRE chiefs have urged local residents to check the safety of their household appliances after a cooker fire in Barnsley.

The blaze broke out on West View, Cudworth at around 12.30pm on Sunday. The fire is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault.

A spokesperson said: "The fire was out on arrival, but crews removed the cooker from the premise for safety.

"You can sign-up for product recall notices on electrical goods at registermyappliance.org.uk."

Leave a comment
comments powered by Disqus

ipso Regulated