Thief steals bag in Morrisons

Tuesday June 14 2016

The bag was stolen in Morrisons Barnsley The bag was stolen in Morrisons Barnsley

POLICE are appealing for information after a callous thief stole a pensioner's bag in the town centre Morrisons store.

The incident occured between 12.15pm and 1pm on Saturday, June 4.

Anyone with information should call 101 or email enquries@southyorks.pnn.police.uk quoting incident number 539 of June 4.

Reply Posted by marilyn hallworth on Tuesday June 14 2016 at 10:41
This isn't anything new!! Bag theft is rife how come only just getting mentioned now

Reply Posted by Mick on Tuesday June 14 2016 at 12:55
Must surely be a cctv image police could publish?

Reply Posted by Ada on Tuesday June 14 2016 at 13:55
I was shopping in Morrisons yesterday afternoon, on my way out I past the CCTV desk. The chap ??? watching ???? what was happening in the store was ? txting or playing games on his mobile!!! I stood at the side of him and he never looked up!! He had no idea I was there. If that's store CCTV security it needs looking into?? So no surprise thieveing is rife.

Reply Posted by Fascinating Ada on Wednesday June 15 2016 at 18:10
Don't think so Ada.
Stop lurking around looking over security guards shoulders you weirdo, they have enough to do checking out the light fingered few without some freak trying to check out what they are looking at.

Reply Posted by Eal on Thursday June 16 2016 at 14:30
Security Gaurd mean to keep the store and their customers safe and secure.How can he do this if he is using his mobile phone. He should be sacked ,I can arrange that, There is no need to call customers disgusting names . Respect shows your breeding .

Reply Posted by Ada on Wednesday June 15 2016 at 19:48
Excuse me! I was passing the CCTV area on my way out from shopping! I'm 75 yrs old and not in the habit of lying. It was a black person and he WAS texting! It might have been you?

ipso Regulated