Come Dine With Me back in Barnsley

Tuesday May 3 2016

Come Dine With Me Come Dine With Me

POPULAR TV show Come Dine With Me is coming back to Barnsley - and is looking for local couples to star.

The show takes place over three days with three couples taking turns to host the perfect dinner party.

The winning couple will walk away with £1,000.

Fun-loving couples with a passion for food should email comedinewithme@shiver.tv call 0871 200 3939.

The shoot will take place in the week beginning July 4. Entrants must be over 18 and not trained or working as a professional chef.

Reply Posted by Kelly boot on Tuesday May 3 2016 at 20:58
Hello I have applied for the come dine with me before and I would really like to be on the show

Reply Posted by Neil maydew on Tuesday May 3 2016 at 21:20
Hello we are a married gay couple I'm a owner of a photography make over studio and my husband is a Mental health support worker we work together when it comes to cooking he is great at the main and myself at the started I guarantee the couples will have a great time with what we have planned !

Reply Posted by A on Tuesday May 3 2016 at 21:34
Hope it is a couple who are nice and fun, who can cook and who show that Barnsley people are not stupid. Although the editing and commentary on that programme are dire!

Reply Posted by Amy higgs on Tuesday May 3 2016 at 22:39
My best mate should do they are kind and caring together and are very good cooks too

Reply Posted by Jill Burgin on Tuesday May 3 2016 at 23:24
Cant cook wont cook but the grumpy old husband canm

Reply Posted by Jill Burgin on Tuesday May 3 2016 at 23:26
Sorry he can.

Reply Posted by Lisa Nicholson on Wednesday May 4 2016 at 06:44
We watch Come dine with me all the time and love the commentary. How about making it interesting with someone who has allergies to wheat gluten dairy & yeast. It always makes for an interesting night when I go anywhere for a meal it certainly tests people's cooking abilities to deliver something tasty!

Reply Posted by Jacko on Wednesday May 4 2016 at 13:05
A few weeks ago I was watching Come Dine with Me and was thinking where the hell are theses idiots from with a b*tchy guy in drag on it.

Pressed info to find they were from Barnsley.

Hope we get better than those on it last time.

Reply Posted by Suki on Wednesday June 15 2016 at 09:25
I would love to participate in the show, im a great cook, well we all say that, but i really am. Indian cuisine finest dishes is my forte.

anyone like fine Indian food?

ipso Regulated