Teenage boy summoned to court

Friday April 22 2016

Doncaster Road Doncaster Road

A TEENAGER has been summoned to court after a spate of criminal damage incidents including objects being thrown at buses.

Between Tuesday 29 March and Sunday 10 April, it was reported that a number of buses and cars were damaged while travelling along Doncaster Road.

It is alleged that two people suffered minor injuries as a result of objects being thrown at buses they were travelling on.

The 17-year-old boy, from Barnsley, has been reported on summons on suspicion of causing criminal damage to seven vehicles, as well as two counts of assault.

Reply Posted by Anon on Friday April 22 2016 at 13:22
Lock the little ******** up they dunt no what punishment is these days!!!

Reply Posted by D on Friday April 22 2016 at 14:05
Pretty sure that there would have been more than one of them. He's a kid. Wrong no doubt, but from what I read he is taking the wrap for others.

Reply Posted by Naughtynorman on Friday April 22 2016 at 18:21
D, according to the report he's 17 so hardly classed as a "kid" these days I'm sure you'll agree!!! He should be dealt with via the justice system of our fair land, not that I believe it will do any good. At 17 you would hope that throwing stones at cars would have develpoed into something more productive such as be-heading pet rabbits, or something of similar mentality.
Therefore I agree with Anon. Ship him off to Saudi Arabia and cut his f****ng hands off!!!! SORTED!!! Nowt to throw stones with!!!

Reply Posted by D on Monday April 25 2016 at 09:42
Are you a member of ISIS by any chance. You would probably condone throwing them off the top of a building next. Did you ever do anything wrong whist growing up?? All I was saying that there will most certainly be more than one of them, and yes 17 is still a child.

Reply Posted by thegrimreaper on Monday April 25 2016 at 16:41
splendid idea , just give a little taster of their own vile behaviour ,

Reply Posted by Naughtynorman on Monday April 25 2016 at 19:33
D no I am not a member of ISIS, maybe I am one of the drivers that had criminal damage thrust upon them by this "17 year old kid". Yes I did things wrong as a CHILD, nicking apples from the orchard, " Bobby knocking" etc etc. I never once had the inclin to stone motorists like this lunatic. But to be fair I had grown out of my unscrupulous criminal activities by 13!!!!!!! So D my opinion still stands, remove his hands, oh and without anaesthetic!!!!! Imagine D if a loved one of yours was sat on the vehicle being stoned and sustained injuries, I wonder if you would have the same sympathy for this clearly educationally subnormal being???

Reply Posted by D on Tuesday April 26 2016 at 09:22
Yep, If a loved one of mine was sat on a vehicle then they would be as slack as your comments are. Unfortunately some kids are dragged up or in vulnerable situations and they need support. If you right them off then ???? Enough said. We have different views. That is very clear.

Reply Posted by Naughtynorman on Tuesday April 26 2016 at 18:04
Ooooooo D I apologise for my grammatical error! Should have read in, not on. Maybe I went to the same school as "this child".
I concur with Rosie that this is a relative of yours, and your misguided concern for the perpetrator and not the victims is misplaced family loyalty.
Punish him now swiftly and appropriately!!!!
In my experience vulnerable 17 year olds do not draw attention to themselves by throwing stones at moving traffic, quite the opposite. So let's divert our attention onto the parents who may have, in your words " dragged" him up. Let's punish them too for bringing a complete educationally sub normal being into this world!!!
PS its write, not right 4th line down, 2nd word in!!!!!!!!!

Reply Posted by thegrimreaper on Saturday April 30 2016 at 16:17
yes , your view represents the soft underbelly! . THIS COUNTRY LACKS DISCIPLINE . bring back conscription i say

Reply Posted by A on Friday April 22 2016 at 15:25
If they're handing out wraps I quite like the chicken salad ones. Nothing too spicy mind!

Reply Posted by Jacko on Friday April 22 2016 at 16:46
Maybe he's the little fat one who loves to wave if you stop and look, when they all run away he'll be the one who they catch first.

He tries to grab your attention, doing something and then waves as to say, go on stop me. Then runs.

Reply Posted by thegrim reaper on Sunday April 24 2016 at 20:31
probably of low intelligence and the result of a knee trembler up tginnel

Reply Posted by Anon on Friday April 22 2016 at 18:19
Some people are never satisfied. I am glad one 17 year old is getting done. Of course there is more than one of them. There must be more evidence against the one in question, that's all. He might be a little fat kid who can't run fast or he might be a cocky little Sh.t who thinks he 's untouchable. ( Taking the rap... PMSL. )

Reply Posted by Wiggsy on Monday April 25 2016 at 18:11
Still a child my a**e!
At 15 I had my first pint in a pub.
At 16 I was working shifts at Woods glass works.
Later, at 16 and 17, I was traveling the country with a contracting gang, doing heavy outdoor work.
At 17.5 lads can join the military and travel the world, doing what the military do.
I, myself, joined the army but, at a later age.
Please cut the pathetic crap about him being a child.

Reply Posted by thegrimreaper on Tuesday April 26 2016 at 11:22
very well put Wiggsy , i support your comments.

Reply Posted by Rosie on Tuesday April 26 2016 at 14:44
Seventeen going on eighteen...more than old enough to know better....wants locking up

Reply Posted by Rosie on Tuesday April 26 2016 at 14:50
D....is he a relative of yours??? Because they are the only ones who are likely to say he's just a kid.......17 is most definitely not a kid