Graduate commissioned to create illustration of Barnsley

Friday August 21 2015

A COLLEGE of Art graduate has been commissioned to create an illustration of Barnsley.

Hannah Edmonds, who has just completed her degree at Leeds College of Art in Printed Textiles and Surface Pattern Design, was commissioned by Chris Watts, of Darton, to design a print of Barnsley.

Chris spotted Hannah’s work at the graduate end of year show at the College in June.

Her work at the show included illustrated designs of Sheffield, Bath and Brighton.

Chis said: “I wanted a print for our house that reflected where I live and my favourite buildings in the town and surrounding area, including our cottage. The illustration is brilliant; Hannah has a lot of talent."

The print includes Barnsley Town Hall, Cannon Hall Farm, and reference to Barnsley’s mining heritage.

Reply Posted by Gareth Williams on Friday August 21 2015 at 19:22
Great picture, would you let me know how to get a copy for me to put in my house please, wonderful?

Thanks

Reply Posted by Hannah Edmonds on Thursday August 27 2015 at 12:07
Hi ! Please see comment below :-)

Reply Posted by Hannah on Thursday August 27 2015 at 12:08

Reply Posted by Hannah Edmonds on Sunday August 23 2015 at 12:52
Hello Gareth, send me an email at hannahfedmonds@btinternet.com and I can get one sent to you! :-)

Reply Posted by brig on Tuesday August 25 2015 at 21:17
Hi could you tel 07944972878 like this a lot unusual thanks

Reply Posted by Steven James on Thursday August 27 2015 at 18:34
Not very accurate of Barnsley life is it?
Where's the ****** up idiots outside peel street lavs or smackrats pestering for busfare?

Reply Posted by Hannah on Tuesday September 1 2015 at 15:50
Well thats positive Steven!

Reply Posted by Audrey Moxon on Friday September 4 2015 at 08:59
Great! Would love to buy two prints for my sons who no longer live in Barnsley. Please send me details of how to Purchase prints.Thankyou.

Reply Posted by Hannah on Sunday September 6 2015 at 22:41
Hello Audrey! I'm pleased you like it! Send me an email at hannahfedmonds@btinternet.com stating and we can arrange getting a couple sent to you!

ipso Regulated