Majority Happy With Berneslai Homes

Tuesday August 26 2014

Berneslai Homes Berneslai Homes

MORE than 90 per cent of people who live in Barnsley's council houses are happy with the service provided by Berneslai Homes, according to its latest survey.

The survey asked a range of questions about how Berneslai Homes and its partners deliver services.

Melvyn Lunn, chair of Berneslai Homes, said: "We are delighted that 91 per cent of tenants have said they are satisfied with our services.

"We always knew it would be tough to maintain such levels of satisfaction at a time when so many families are struggling."

Reply Posted by notme on Tuesday August 26 2014 at 16:33
Won't repair/replace my drive a for my disabled child, yet see them putting scaffold up around houses and leaving it there for weeks before they do any work...

Reply Posted by Ged on Tuesday August 26 2014 at 21:08
The standard of workmanship is shocking. The plumber fitted a new radiator next to a doorway - the door was off as it was to be replaced. The "joiner" fitted the new door, it wouldn't open more than halfway because of the radiator, it wouldn't close because it was 20mm too wide.

Now what exactly is the purpose of a door?

Reply Posted by worsbrough on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 01:12
Bernslai home are useless they here to help but bodge it as fast as the can

Reply Posted by cheryl on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 14:08
Couldn't stop myself laughing have they really asked all the council tenants their opinion if they have this is more money wasted that could be spent better elsewhere

Reply Posted by unknown on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 14:11
Well i must be friends with the 9% of people that aren't happy with them then!

Reply Posted by Guido fawkes on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 15:14
The plumbing side of the operations doesn't bode well with me either,one of there horses ate some plants in my garden.

Reply Posted by bonfire on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 15:45
IM SORRY BUT I DONT GET WHY YOU GUIDO FAWKES WANTS TO RUIN EVER POST, WHAT GARBAGE YOU ON ABOUT!!!!!!!!

Reply Posted by killkenny on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 17:32
I ll disect what I said plumbers came didn't do a good job had to come on many occasions ,the horses bit refers to cowboys is that better Kilkenny or whoever.

Reply Posted by guy not guido fawkes on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 17:53
did you mean dissect, sorry your grammar needs some plumbing work..

Reply Posted by Sarah on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 19:39
Their gas man left a leak on our boiler after a service. They endangered my entire family and barely got an apology, got told "it just happens".
After speaking to a proper gas safe technician it was established that the leak caused could only be due to negligence.

Reply Posted by Mick on Wednesday August 27 2014 at 21:19
I bet it's that same one who made a mess of my mum's fire, all he could say was that he had thirty years experience. No doubt thirty years of talking out of his botty.

Reply Posted by Get on your bike! on Friday August 29 2014 at 18:22
Yawnnnn... All u wingers, move out of your discounted rented council house and buy your own house and pay to have your stuff fixed like the rest if us !! Spare a thought for the people that work for the council, not having a pay rise in 5 years, earning sh*t money, the abuse and disgusting conditions they have to work in and then to have to walk into your house where a majority of you sit on your bum all day, surrounded by all the latest mid cons, rubbing it in their faces... Av a word!!

Reply Posted by i have a car thanks on Friday August 29 2014 at 19:25
yes and I love it, thank there lucky stars there got a job, has I never add one,, ahahahhahahahaha