Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event


Barnsley Man's Funeral To Take Place

Friday July 4 2014

THE funeral of a Barnsley man who was found dead in his home after he breathed in carbon monoxide fumes from a disposable barbecue will take place today.

Stephen Waddington, 53, was found dead in his Tune Street home by police officers who broke into his home following concerns expressed by relatives who had been unable to contact him.

The service will commence at 10.30am at Ardsley Crematorium.

His family have requested that donations in lieu of flowers be made to Barnsley Hospice.

Leave a comment
comments powered by Disqus
3 Showing 3 comments

Reply Posted by geoff on Friday July 4 2014 at 17:45
rip mate i didt no u bt no some of ur family another person gone too soon sleep tight

Reply Posted by craigy boy on Saturday July 5 2014 at 10:38
Back in september 2013 iwas geting caron monoide con
Comeing back in my home it was Bunford that told me thrn cut off the landlord sorted it outover 2013 xmas no heating the home i was renting was excelsior homes internationnal i have phops so so people can see

Reply Posted by help on Saturday July 5 2014 at 11:07
it would be nice craigy boy @ if I could understand what you have wrote.

ipso Regulated