Burglars Hit Three Businesses In Overnight Raid

Friday April 25 2014

South Yorkshire Police South Yorkshire Police

BURGLARS got away with more than £1,000 worth of cash and goods after they broke into three businesses on Thursday night.

The incidents happened between 12.45am and 6.45am at shops within 100 yards of each other on Doncaster Road, Goldthorpe.

The culprits forced entry to the rear of all three premises.

They stole a safe containing £500 from frozen food shop Jack Fulton's, then across the road at the Butterfly Cafe they took a three-foot high fridge, food and petty cash. Part of the alarm system was also dismantled.

Finally, several doors down at King's Fried Chicken takeaway, the burglars made off with £200 and the CCTV control box.

The crimes are being linked and any witnesses or anyone with information is urged to call South Yorkshire Police on 101 and quote incident number 153 of April 25, 2014 for Jack Fulton's, 143 for the Butterfly Cafe and 162 for the takeaway.

Alternatively people can ring Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.

Reply Posted by gemma on Friday April 25 2014 at 15:27
some people.. the need the head testing honistly!

Reply Posted by deary me on Friday April 25 2014 at 17:00
Looks like some one needed cash quick n fast

Reply Posted by bob on Friday April 25 2014 at 17:46
Think someone needs a baseball bat around head, get a fooking job

Reply Posted by JJ on Saturday April 26 2014 at 12:16
What kind of a mong do you have to be to rob Fulton Foods and a chicken shop? lol

Reply Posted by GUMMY on Saturday April 26 2014 at 21:18
They must be desperate.

Reply Posted by gummy on Saturday April 26 2014 at 21:20
Are they on the run from cops and need cash to live off.

Reply Posted by jill on Saturday April 26 2014 at 21:28
If I knew who the thieving pigs were that broke into my office and took my purse they'd be on the run! From me! I'd lynch the thieving dogs! Scrubbers that's probably never done a days work in their lives, stealing my stuff while I'm working,probably paying their benefits. Honestly I would smack their heads off.

Reply Posted by ian on Sunday April 27 2014 at 15:14
Must have been hungry,think I am going to ring the cops and quote 162 and order a takeaway and see what their reply will be ;-)