Accused Murderer Appears In Court

Monday September 2 2013

Barnsley Magistrates' Court Barnsley Magistrates' Court

A MAN accused of murder has appeared at Barnsley Magistrates' Court.

David Sindall, 33, made no plea to a charge of murdering Dean Armitage.

Mr Armitage died nearly three weeks after being injured outside his house on Skiers View Road, Hoyland Common, early on July 21.

Sindall was sent to Sheffield Crown Court where he will make an appearance on September 11.

Walter Brook, defending, who made no bail application, said the trail of Sindall, of Selbourne Street, Eastwood, Rotherham had been fixed for February 10, 2014.

Reply Posted by Richard on Monday September 2 2013 at 10:25
Hope they string him up!

Reply Posted by Mr-Duke on Monday September 2 2013 at 14:35
Yes, murder this man for murdering someone else!

The stupidity of people amazes me.

Reply Posted by Richard on Monday September 2 2013 at 14:44
I'm all for bringing the rope back, If he's found guilty. I would rather my tax got towards education and health rather than keeping murders in prison.

Reply Posted by lol on Wednesday September 4 2013 at 20:27
Notify the D W P they will stop it from your J S A.

Reply Posted by Sandra on Thursday September 5 2013 at 08:13
Very well said Richard, I think 90 % of the British public would agree with you on that

Reply Posted by jan on Monday September 2 2013 at 15:36
so glad they have changed the charge to murder..... throw away the key

Reply Posted by blackcat on Tuesday September 3 2013 at 08:40
I hope he realises what a terrible mess hes created, how many people he has hurt, just because he needed to take someones hard earned goods, instead of being a hardworking, honest person himself. I hope the scumbag rots, it should be the death penalty.

Reply Posted by the ghost on Thursday September 5 2013 at 08:15
Another family left without a father because of this scumbag electrocute him for a few days then hang him pure filth...

Reply Posted by me on Thursday September 5 2013 at 08:23
Should be a life 4 a life with this type of scum

Reply Posted by bill on Thursday September 5 2013 at 09:19
nobody actually knows the truth part from 2 people and one is no longer here and the other is in jail i think that before anyone goes chucking the book at him you should wait to hear his side of events. I,m not for one minute condoling what he,s done but i think people can be to quick to jump to the worst possible conclusions

Reply Posted by charlie on Thursday September 5 2013 at 13:46
so true

Reply Posted by chris on Thursday September 5 2013 at 09:28
They will get 12months probation...cos justice around yorkshire is a laugh..

Reply Posted by sue on Thursday September 5 2013 at 10:03
That's silly. Why Yorkshire? Plonker

Reply Posted by sid on Thursday September 5 2013 at 10:09
Ermm,didn't you post you hadn't lived in Yorkshire for something like 18 yrs?
So what do you know about it? You are very odd with your comments Chris.
I'm really not understanding how you can make that comment.

Reply Posted by Harry on Thursday September 5 2013 at 10:16
Actually Sid, that is not me. Somebody has took my name. Why would I make a comment like that? I do have some knowledge of our justice system. Nor do I think it varies from county to county in the UK. So I have changed my name to Harry. Also Sid you seem to spend a huge amount of time on here following my posts.

Reply Posted by sid on Thursday September 5 2013 at 10:21
Haha. Plonker of the highest order.

Reply Posted by sid on Thursday September 5 2013 at 10:28
yorkshire people are a joke,everybody laughs at them and nobody can understand a word they say as thay talk in some primitive language.

Reply Posted by EastPier on Thursday September 5 2013 at 11:25
Ere Sid, I av seen thi on ere for a bit nar lad. I thort tha was proud to come from tarn.Best place on planet is tarn.

Reply Posted by EastPier on Thursday September 5 2013 at 12:00
Tha reyt there Sid lad tarn has gone ter dogs drugies everywher now it wont nowt like that when I wor a bairn

Reply Posted by sid on Thursday September 5 2013 at 12:22
..why are my comments being deleted..is true then barnsley people dont like to know how people in barnsley feel about having lived in this sad excuse for a town..

Reply Posted by charlie on Thursday September 5 2013 at 13:40
we must also remember that this "scumbag" also has a family too.

Reply Posted by Bill on Thursday September 5 2013 at 22:15
Wat the hell why wud anyone want to hurt his family cause off wat hes done, and im sure his family doesn like wat hes done hes in the wrong not them,

Reply Posted by charlie on Thursday September 5 2013 at 22:21
I didn't mean anyone would want to hurt his family what I mean is that his family will probably be hurting too.

Reply Posted by Bill on Thursday September 5 2013 at 22:30
Well yes there will be cause off him taking someones life im sure there really feel for that family

Reply Posted by Bill on Thursday September 5 2013 at 22:37
Its really evill wat that lad has done but why shud his family get the crap cause off him,

Reply Posted by Bill on Thursday September 5 2013 at 23:21
No one as no rights to say owt about that lads family, are hurt them for wat hes done

Reply Posted by fred on Friday October 11 2013 at 21:55
sindall is a scumbag.

Reply Posted by Kitty on Friday November 29 2013 at 17:14
Remember David has a family too his mother is a lovely woman and don't forget they are going to have to accept what their son has done which isn't easy x rip dean

Reply Posted by A PIERPOINT, on Friday December 13 2013 at 03:33
I KNOW THE LAD AND HAD A RUNNING WITH HIM, WHEN I GOT HOLD OF HIM HE S..T HIMSELF THE SMELL IS WHAT STOPPED HIM FROM GETTING A RIGHT
SMASHING, A RIGHT SCUMMY COWARD, AND A OTHER THING ALL HES FAMILY IS SCUM, NEVER MIND ALL YOU FOOLS WHO SAY POOR DAVID, I KNOW
THEM THERE SCUM END OF,

Reply Posted by ben on Monday December 16 2013 at 14:02
I am a member of davids family and obviously you don't know ALL of us. We are devastated for the family of Mr Armitage and all this abuse on here is not good for either families...please let justice take its course

Reply Posted by ??? on Monday February 17 2014 at 16:39
D day has finally arrived justed hope the scumbag get what he deserves

Reply Posted by Me on Monday February 17 2014 at 17:10
Why comment,let the jury decided.its hard for both families