Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event

News


Gas Cylinders Explode Inside Barn

Monday July 15 2013




GAS cylinders exploded inside a barn at a farm near Dearne Valley Parkway on Sunday evening.

Four fire crews attended the fire on Highgate House Farm at around 8pm and arrived to find gas cylinders exploding inside the barn.

A safety cordon was initially put in place but firefighters were able to put the fire out and resolve the incident within two hours.


Leave a comment
comments powered by Disqus