Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event


Penistone Man Rescued By Firefighters

Thursday February 21 2013

A MAN had to be rescued from his house by firefighters - after going back inside to rescue his cats.

Fire broke out in the kitchen of the house in Penistone at about 11.15am on February 19.

Thick smoke meant the man became trapped in the upstairs bedroom and firefighters wearing breathing apparatus had to lead him to safety after putting out the fire.

It’s thought the blaze was started by a faulty dishwasher.

Leave a comment
comments powered by Disqus
1 Showing 1 comment

Reply Posted by Carmelita on Thursday February 21 2013 at 11:52
I would go back in for my cats as well.
I'm sorry he got trapped & had to be rescued but in my eyes he did the right thing.

ipso Regulated