Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event

News


Road closed following chimney fire

Wednesday February 6 2019




A CHIMNEY fire caused a main road to close on Monday afternoon.

Firefighters were called to a house on Upper Sheffield Road at 1.30pm after receiving reports that the chimney was alight.

Crews from Barnsley and Doncaster attended and used an aerial ladder to access the vent and tackle the fire.

The road was closed whilst the fire was dealt with and the fire was dealt with by 5.30pm and there were no injuries reported.

Leave a comment
comments powered by Disqus