WABers, did you know that a third of all house fires that South Yorkshire Fire go to are caused by dodgy electrics?

Think of all the electrical goods in your house. Washers, dryers, TVs… I can think of about 15 in mine!

South Yorkshire Fire told me that around a third of all fires that they go to in Barnsley are down to these electrical goods.

To make you more aware, they've come up with a quiz on their Facebook page for you to have a go at.

If you take part, you're automatically entered into their competition. One lucky winner will win a bundle of hi-tech goodies from Maplin Electronics worth more than £200.

Five lucky runners up each get a £10 Maplin Electronics store voucher.

To have a go, click here