Hedgehogs Released To Boost Population

Friday June 1 2012

hedgehog hedgehog

DOZENS of hedgehogs were released in Barnsley on Sunday to boost the population.

About 75 were delivered from rescue centres in Hull and Sheffield and set free in loactions along the Dearne Valley.

Monk Bretton embroidery company owner Janet Mason organised the release. She said: "I am trying to do something to protect them. This has never been attempted before on such a large scale."

Janet, of Monks Way, said they were at risk because habitats were changing and some people hunted them for pleasure.

She has teamed up with Barnsley Council and Barnsley Biodiversity Trust. "We are tyring to bring wildlife back."

The hedgehogs were released at three sites: Rabbit Ings, Dearne Valley Park and Dave Allen's nature reserve at Keresforth.

"The idea is to get them to reproduce so we can introduce the yougn to other nautre reserves," said Janet.

Reply Posted by Tam on Wednesday January 2 2013 at 16:47
I want to thank janet so so much for helping us with our rescued hedgehog,just before xmas.We will be donating sometime in the new year Jannet is truely amazing at saving these needy hogs.Anyone who needs hedgehog help out there.Please dont hesitate to contact janet shes very understanding.

Reply Posted by janet dodsworth on Saturday May 18 2013 at 20:43
Hello,I used to have hedge hogs in my garden but not sure if they are still there.
can you give me some tips on how to find out or encourage them.
There is a small pile of leaves and twigs under a conifer that looks like it could be a home but I dont want to disturb it .
Thankyou
A hedgehog lover

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday May 31 2013 at 03:39
WHATEVER YOU DO DEFINATELLY DONT DISTURB IT.TRY LEAVING OUT SOME TINNED CAT FOOD CHICKEN FLAVOUR OR DRIED MEALWORMS OR CHICKEN CHOPPED UP SERIOUSLY SMALL(NEVER FISH) OR EVEN A CRUSHED DIGESTIVE BISCUIT AND DONT FORGET SOME WATER IN A SHALLOW DISH.DONT GIVE THEM MILK IT WILL GIVE THEM SERIOUSLY BAD DIOROREA.SIT A GOOD DISTANCE AWAY QUIETLY AND YOU MAY GET LUCKY AND CATCH A GLIMPSE OF A HEDGEHOG.BEST OF LUCK.FRM TAM

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday May 31 2013 at 03:53
HAVING A LOG PILE INCOURAGES THE SLUGS AND SNAILS AND LOTS OF LIVE HEDGEHOG FOOD ALSO DONT BE TOO EAGER TO CUT YOUR GRASS 'HOGS LOVE A GOOD FOOD HUNT IN THE GRASS.ALSO LEAVE A CORNER OF YOUR GARDEN AS NATURE INTENDED'TALL GRASS TWIGS LOGS SOIL AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON MAKING A HEDGEHOG HOUSE OR BUYING ONE.HOGS NEED LOTSA HELP OVER THE WINTER MONTHS TO KEEP WARM.PUT OUT PLENTY OF DRY STRAW.

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday May 31 2013 at 04:09
STRAW WILL GIVE THEM A WARM BED.ALSO WHEN IT GETS NEARER XMAS PUT OUT EXTRA FOOD FOR THEM.HEDGEHOGS ARE VASTLY DECLINING MANY DONT SURVIVE THE COLD WINTERS AS SOME ARE TOO UNDERWEIGHT FOR HYBERNATION OR THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE XTRA FAT ON THEM TO KEEP THEM WARM.THE EVER CHANGING UK WEATHER IS KILLING A GOOD PROPORTION OF LIVE HEDGEHOG FOOD AMONG VARIOUS OTHER REASONS.

Reply Posted by janet dodsworth on Friday May 31 2013 at 21:50
Thank you so much for answering my enquiry, I will do my best to do the right thing and let you know what happens. fingers crossed.

Reply Posted by Tam on Saturday June 1 2013 at 00:31
Your welcolme janet.If you do have a hedgehog be sure to cover over your drains hedgehogs have poor eyesight and often fall down drains .hogs tend to use there sense of smell to find what they need.best of luck ,i hope you do have a hog.frm tam

Reply Posted by janet dodsworth on Thursday July 11 2013 at 23:12
Hi Tam, at last I have seen a hedgehog on my lawn tonight, yipee!!!!!!
can you tell me where I can buy a proper house ready for the coming winter.
Thanks Janet

Reply Posted by janet on Sunday July 21 2013 at 21:22
Hi Tam, my daughter took me to wetland centre today at Old Moor and I got a Hogitat.
Cheers Janet

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday July 24 2013 at 00:53
GREAT .WELL THATS WERE I WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED YOU GET A HOG HOME FROM THE R.S.P.B MY LOCAL R.S.P.B IS IN ROTHERHAAM.OR WILKINSONS SOMETIMES SELL THEM.TRY TO COVER YOUR HOG HOUSE WITH XTRA TWIGS AND LEAFS AND GET A PILE OF LOGS ONTOP OR NEARBY.TRY TO MAKE YOUR HEDGEHOG HOUSE DRY FOR WINTER MONTHS THEN IT WILL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SURVIVAL.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday July 24 2013 at 01:15
I GIVE MY HOGS WHISKERS CHICKEN TINNED CAT FOOD.AND DRIED MEALWORMS AND FRESH COOKED CHICKEN CHOPPED UP SERIOSLY SMALL NEVER GIVE THEM CHICKEN SKIN IT CAN CAUSE FATTY LIVER.AND TESCOS HEDGEHOG BISCUITS YOU WILL FIND THEM NEAR FISH FOOD IN THE PET FOD ISLE.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday July 24 2013 at 01:21
AND WATER I USE A BIG WIDE BUT SHALLOW PLANTPOT WATER TRAY BIG ENOUGH FOR HOGS TO STAND IN .AND SMALL ENOUGH FOR THEM TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE WATER EASILY.1 CM DEEP OF WATER .SOMETIMES HOGS BATHE.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday July 24 2013 at 01:51
I USE A LONG PLASTIC STORAGE TUB TO STOP THE CATS FROM EATING THE HEDGEHOG FOOD .LONG BECAUSE CATS SOMETIMES TRY TO PAW INSIDE THE TUB FOR THE CAT FOOD .BUT THEY WONT BE ABLE TO REACH.SO YOU TURN OVER THE TUB SO ITS LID SIDE DOWN AND IN THE LONGEST END CUT OUT A HOLE NO BIGGER THAN A HEDGEHOG NEEDS TO GET IN AND OUT AND DEFINETALLY NO BIG ENOUGH FOR A CAT.DRIL EXTRA HOLES ALL AROUND THE TUB EXTRA AIR HOLES. AND UNDERNEATH (IN THE LID BEING THE UNDERNEATH).AND EXTRA HOLES TO USE TO HOLD THE LID TO THE TUB WITH PLASTIC TREE TIES .CUT OF ANY UNWANTED PARTS OF THE TREE TIES WHEN SECURED.NOW JUST PUT IN SOME FOOD AT THE OPOSIT END FROM THE HOGS ENTRANCE.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday July 24 2013 at 01:58
THIS METHOD WILL DETER EXTRA WILDLIFE E.G MICE.RATS.CATS.OTHER WILD ANIMALS.AND IT WILL STOP FLIES LAYING EGGS IN THE HOGS FOOD.ALWAYS FEED AT NIGHT THIS WILL ALSO HELP DETER FLIES.OH BY THE WAY ITS BREEDING SEASON SO WATCH OUT YOU MAY JUST END UP WITH A MR AND MRS HEDGEHOG .AND MAYBE EVEN HOGLETS AH AH.ENJOY .I CERTIANLY LOVE WATCHING MY HOGS.

Reply Posted by janet on Wednesday July 24 2013 at 22:57
Thanks for the info once again TAM, what time do your hogs appear and how do you manage to see them, my garden is very dark.

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday July 26 2013 at 01:24
I SEE MY HOGS AT 9.30 PM .ALWAYS ABOUT HALF A HOUR JUUUST BEFORE IT GETS DARK.AND IF YOU CRUSH A OCASIONAL DIGESTIVE BISCUIT AND PUT IT IN A PILE NEAR TO WERE YOU 1ST SAW YOUR HOG IM SURE IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE YOUR HOG WILL FIND IT IRRISISTABLE.

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday July 26 2013 at 01:31
I HAVE LOTSA SOLER LIGHTS IN MY GARDEN I ALSO HAVE A SPOTLIGHT BUT RARLEY USE IT.AND WE HAVE A STREET LIGHT HOVERING OVER OUR BACK YARD .BUT ITS NOT A GOOD THING TO HAVE LIGHT FOR HOGS THEY SEE BETTER IN THE DARK AND EVEN THEN A HEALTHY HOG WILL HAVE QUIET A POOR EYESIGHT .HOGS FIND THERE SUROUNDING AND FOOD VIA THERE SENCE OF SMELL

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday July 26 2013 at 01:38
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HEAR YOUR HOG AS HE/SHE SNUFFLES THRO THE BUSHES/GRASS/PLANTS ECT WHILE ITS DARK.THEN WJENM YOUI HERE IT TUIRN ON THE LIGHT BUT KEEP SILENT AND STILL BECAUSE A HOGS BEST SENSES ARE ITS SMELL AND EARING.

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday July 26 2013 at 02:01
I LOVE THE RSPB OLD MOOR AT ROTHERHAM .I GO THERE EVERY SATURDAY .AH AH SMALL WORLD.HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE HIDES THERES SOME LOVELY OYSTER CATCHERS THERE.

Reply Posted by janet on Friday July 26 2013 at 19:50
Thanx for info once again, will try that tonite.
yes, Ive been in in the hides but its some years ago now, my husband and i were members there before rspb took it over.
Since I lost my husband I dont get there anymore, I only live 10 min drive away and its not on the bus route, so I have to rely on my daughter when shes not working.

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday July 26 2013 at 23:24
OH OK WELL ME AND MY HUSBAND GO THERE FOR THE OLD MOOR CYCLING 10 MILE BIKE RIDES TO DIFFERNT PLACES EACH WEEK AND ITS GENTLE MEDIUM TO SLOW RIDING NO SPEED INVOLVED. AND MY HUSBANDS INTO BIRDS.WE ARE MEMBERS THERE.ITS A LOVELY PLACE TO GO WALKING AROUND.I HOPE YOU GET ON WITH YOUR HOGS OK .I WILL KEEP CHECKING HERE TO SEE IF YOU NEED ANY MORE HELP .AND YOUR WELCOLME I WOULD GIVE ANYONE ADVISE ON HOGS ANYTIME.THANKS FOR ASKING ME ADVISE.NIGHT FRM TAM

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday July 26 2013 at 23:45
OH AND I AM SORRY TO HERE YOU LOST YOUR HUSBAND THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A TERRIBLE TIME FOR YOU IF YOU NEED TO CHAT ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL JANET IM HERE FOR YOU .MY HUSBAND AND I DONT HAVE A CAR EITHER .ITS JUST TOO EXPENSIVE FOR US.BUT WE DO CYCLE TO SOME NICE PLACES AROUND ELSECAR/WORSBOURGH/BARNBOURGH/BARNSLEY/ECT.AND WE RELEASE HOGS INTO THERE NATURAL INVIROMENTS WHEN THEYVE BEEN SAVED BY JANET YOUR WELCOLME TO HELP RELEASE THEM WHEN THE TIME COMES IF YOU LIKE.I WAS JUST TOLD WENTWORTH WOODHOUSE IS DOING STALLS OLD ANTIQUE CARS ECT 2ND SEPTEMBER IM DEFINATELLY GOING TO THAT.ITS AN AMAZING BIG HOUSE AND THEY DO TOURS AROUND IT.I ONCE READ ITS BIGGER THAN BUCKINGHAM PALACE.AND ITS GOT ACERS OF LAND.

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday July 26 2013 at 23:56
THESE NIGHTS ARE TOO WARM FOR ME I CARNT SLEEP FOR THE HEAT.ANYWAYS JANET NIGHT GOD BLESS AS MY NANNAN USED TO SAY..SLEEP WELL.FRM TAM

Reply Posted by janet on Saturday July 27 2013 at 17:51
thanx for everything tam, enjoy your biking, allthough I`m fit for my age I`m too old for biking, will keep in touch,
Thanx for your friendship
Janet

Reply Posted by TAM on Sunday July 28 2013 at 11:19
YES I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH HERE.IF YOUR EVER STUCK BOUT YOUR HEDGEHOG ASK FOR ME AT CYCLE CLUB IF IM NOT HERE. I DONT NO LOADS BUT I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP .IVE ENJOYED OUR LITTLE HEDGEHOG CHATS.THANKS FOR HELPING KEEP OUR HEDGEHOGS ALIVE AND WELL IN YORKSHIRE.FRM TAM

Reply Posted by TAM on Monday August 5 2013 at 20:47
HOWDY .I WAS JUST HERE CHECKING FOR HOG PEOPLES AH AH .BCK NXT WK.

Reply Posted by janet on Sunday August 11 2013 at 20:58
Hi Tam, Ive not seen the hedgehog for a while but as I said before, my garden is very dark. doesnt look as if the pile of twigs he was in is in use, it has gone flat looking.
hope the holly leaves I put down under the conifer to stop the cats hasnt put him off.
The nights are starting to draw in now. speak again soon. bye janet

Reply Posted by TAM on Friday August 16 2013 at 01:03
HOLLY LEAVES WONT DISTURB HIM .HE MIGHNT EVEN USE THEM TO MAKE HIS BED.I FOUND A BABY HOG THIS WEEK HUDDLED UP IN THE HOT SUN SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRANS PENINE TRAIL PATH. IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN OUT ALONE OR IN DAYLIGHT .SO OF I SENT IT TO JANET .WHO SAID IT WAS VERY ILL. ANYWAYS JANET IS RETURNING BACK TO THE WOODS WERE I FOUND IT ALREADY.ITS ALL WELL AND HEALTHY AGAIN .SO WERE REALLY PLEASED ABOUT THAT.IF YOU HAVE A SHED YOUR HOG MAY HAVE MADE ITS BED UNDER THE SHED.AND HOGS TEND TO FORAGE AND WALK UNDER THE BUSHES IT MAY STAY CLOSE TO THE FENCING AND JUST DO THE FENCING PERIMETER.

Reply Posted by janet on Friday August 16 2013 at 16:35
Oh good, thanx for that. Good job it was you who found the little fella or it would not have survived. I have have put the hogitat down and covered it with twigs and leaves very near to where he was before, Hope he uses it.
Im not keen on sitting out at night because no matter what I use I get bit, Ive been on garlic pearls for the last 3 weeks cos someone told me they work.
Janet

Reply Posted by TAM on Sunday August 25 2013 at 15:20
THE BITING FLEAS HAVE BEEN IN FULL BITING FORCE THIS YEAR .IVE HAD 2 V BIG NASTY BITES ON MY LEG 'I TREATED IT AND THEY SEEMED TO BE GOING THEY SCABBED UP N DRIED UP.THEN RETURNED OVERNIGHT BY THE SIDE OF THE HEALING BITE .IM TREATING IT AGAIN AND IT SEEMS TO BE HEALING AGAIN.II JUST HOPE IT DOUSNT COME BACK THIS TIME.EACH BITE HAS BEEN OVER A INCH IN SIZE AND SO ITCHY .WHEN JANET RESCUED MY HOGS THEY WERE UNABLE TO BE RETURNED TO THE WOODS.

Reply Posted by TAM on Sunday August 25 2013 at 15:27
ONE OF MY HOGS WAS RESCUED AS A BABY HOGLET .SEPARATED FRM ITS MUM.SO JANET FED IT HEDGEHOG SUBSTITUTE MILK THEN ONTO MEALWORMS.CATFOOD ECT.SO THIS HOG DOUSNT NO HOW TO FORAGE THE WOODS IT DOUSNT NO IT SHOULD EAT SNAILS ECT AND ITS TOO SOCILISED.SO IT DOUST RUN AWAY OR HIDE FRM PEOPLE//CARS/BADGERS ECT.IT EVEN WALKS UP TO MY DOGS.NOT THE BEST IDEA IF IT WAS IN THE WOODS.

Reply Posted by TAM on Sunday August 25 2013 at 15:42
MY OTHER HOG WAS RESCUED BLIND SO ITS BEST HE WAS PUT IN A SAFE PLACE AWAY FRM DOGS N BADGERS N PEOPLE N DANGERS

Reply Posted by janet on Sunday August 25 2013 at 17:51
Oh right, thats interesting, so how do you stop them from straying from your garden, do they rely on you for their food ?
I have a bigger than average garden and its always been based on birds but a pair of magpies have nested in one of the trees and have taken eggs and killed a lot of the young birds, so i dont see many birds in my garden now.
Hope your bites soon go, they drive you mad, dont they!!!

Reply Posted by TAM on Sunday August 25 2013 at 19:44
LONG BEFORE I MET JANET IVE ALWAYS HAD A COMPLETLY FENCED OF BACK GARDEN .SO NO ESCAPE ROUTES FOR MY HOGS BUT THEY DO STILL LIVE THE SAME AS WOODLAND HOGS.THEY USE THE BACK YARD AT THERE OWN WILL .THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I PUT OUT FOOD AND WATER FOR THEM AND CHECK THEM FOR TICKS ECT.AND MY HUSBAND HAS BUILLT 2 WARM AND DRY HOG HOUSES FOR THEM OR IF THEY WANT THEY CAN BED UNDER MY 12X10 SHED OR MY 8X6 SHED THERE BOTH BESIDE EACH OTHER SO PLENTY OF SHELTER FOR THEM AND I DO HAVE A LARGE GARDEN SO THEY CAN GO ON THERE WANDERINGS.

Reply Posted by TAM on Sunday August 25 2013 at 20:06
BUT WITHOUT ANY DOUBT IF A HOG IS HEALTHY AND ABLE TO GO BACK TO ITS OWN WOODLAND INVIRONMENT THEN JANET WILL MAKE SURE THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

Reply Posted by janet on Sunday August 25 2013 at 21:51
Ok, thanx TAM, I understand now. speak again soon. Janet

Reply Posted by TAM on Sunday August 25 2013 at 22:09
THATS SAD YOU LOST YOUR CHICK EGGS MAGPIES ARE A NUICENSE BUT THATS THE WAY OF NATURE IT INSURES ONLY THE STRONGEST SURVIVE.WE HAVE A WEASLE TRYING TO GET AT OUR BABY CHICKEN CHICKS ON OUR ALLOTMENT.SUCH A WORRY IM LIKE A MOTHER HEN CHECKING THEM AH AH.CATCH YOU LATERS.FRM TAM

Reply Posted by TAM on Tuesday August 27 2013 at 02:29
IF THERES ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE READING THIS CONVERSATION AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN PLEASE DO SO.

Reply Posted by janet on Tuesday August 27 2013 at 20:32
Yes Tam, that would be great to hear from other people.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 02:10
IM GLAD YOU AGREE JANET.WEVE GOT A BIRD/ANIMAL FRIENDLY GARDEN TOO.WE REGULARY FEED T BIRDS FROM OUR POLE TYPE BIRD FEEDER BOUGHT FROM OLD MOOR AND OUR REGULAR BIRD TABLE.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 02:34
WE HAVE APPROX 12 BIRD NEST BOXES.AND A FISH POND THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY ALMOST FINISHED BUILDING.ALSO 1 BAT NEST BOX .2 HOGS AS YOU NO.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 02:38
UP UNTIL 2010 WE USED TO HAVE A FORIGN BIRD AVIARY(NOT LESS THAN 80 BIRDS)BUT THEY GOT TOO MUCH HARD WORK SO WE SOLD THEM.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 03:04
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 3 WEST HIGHLAND WHITE TERRIERS FOR PETS(NOT FOR BREEDING)AND WE HAVE A ALLOTMENT WITH CHICKENS AND DUCKS. AND WE BOTH WORK FOR THE R.S.P.B.SO AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE KEEN ANIMAL LOVERS.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 03:12
I HAVE A RESCUED PIGION THAT I BANDADGED UP IT WAS FOUND SHOT THRU THE WING.BUT ITS OK NOW AND IT CAN STILL FLY.ALL HEALED. IM WAITING FOR IT TO GET ITS FEATHERS BCK BEFORE I LET IT FREE .DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS JANET.OR ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE.IM GONNA BE BUSY THIS WK JANET SO I MAY NOT BE HERE AS MUCH.BUT I WILL RETURN.BY FOR NOW FRM TAM

Reply Posted by janet on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 16:11
WOW tam you must have a very big garden.
No I dont have any pets, I used to have a westie called whiskey, he was a right character. since I lost my husband over 7 years ago my daughter wants me to have another just for company but I dont want to be tied.
Well we did used to have bats in a gap between us and next door but they were not happy about it and I think they did something to stop them. Being as the bats came out in dribs and drabs we could count them and had around 230.
If I can get someone to put a batbox up for me on my side i will buy one.
I have one bird box occupied with bees and the other two I am renewing this year. Oh by the way, got to tell you this, we have a peacock that has been roaming around the gardens for the last 5years and no one knows who he belongs to, he is very tame and noisy ha ha

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 17:42
AWWWW WHISKEY WHAT A LOVELY NAME I BET HE WAS A REAL CHEAKY SCAMPER OUR ARE SPOILT SO MUCH THE NO IT.THATS A AMAZING AMOUNT OF BATS YOU CERTIANLY SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING A BAT BOX .OLD MOOR HAVE A BAT BOX IN FACT THATS THE ONE I HAVE IT WAS A XMAS GIFT TO ME FRM A FRIEND.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 18:02
A BIRD BOX WITH BEES AH AH WELL THEY WILL NEST ANYWERE WILL BEES.IM PLEASED THERE COMEING BACK BECAUSE OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS THERES BEEN LOTSA BEES NOT SURVIVING.IVE ENJOYED SEEING LOTS OF BUTTERFLIES THIS YEAR I FEED MYN WITH BUTTERFLY NECTAR IN MY BACK GARDEN.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 18:06
WE DONT HAVE A VERY BIG GARDEN ITS 61 FOOT BY 40 jOOT APPROX .BUT WE DO HAVE A PEAR TREE .3 APPLE TREES.ONES A GRANNY SMITH.1 PLUM TREE.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 18:12
OUR WESTIES ARE ALL GIRLS.CALLED LEAH OLDEST .(FRAYA.AND TESS SISTERS).THERE MY BABIES SO TO SPEAK.WHEN LEAH WAS MY ONLY DOG SHE SEEMED ABIT LONELY SO AFTER LOTS OF THOUGHT WE BRED HE ONCE SO WE COULD HAVE A PUP BECAUSE SHE HAS A AMAZING GENTLE TEMPERMENT.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 18:19
SO WHEN IT CAME TO SELLING THE PUPPIES MY KIDS WANTED ME TO KEEP 2 SEPARATE PUPS THAT EACH OF MY CHILDREN PREFERED SO WE ENDED UP KEEPIN 2 PUPS FRAYA AND TESS.I HAD LEAH STERALIZED SOME MONTHS LATER AFTER THE PUPS WERE SOLD AND LEAH WAS FIT AND STRONG AND WELL AGAIN.LEAH GAVE BIRTH TO 6 HEALTHY PUPPIES 1 BOY 3 GIRLS.

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 18:37
PEACOCKS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AMAZING PLUMAGE.IM AFFRAID IF MY WESTIES SAW IT THEYD WINGE SOMETHING DAFT AT ME UNTIL I CHECKED IT OUT .WHEN THEY SEE SOMETHING THEY HAVNT SEEN BEFORE THEY COME N MAKE ME CHECK IT OUT .SOMETIMES I SWEAR THEY TRY TO SPEAK.AH AH

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 18:41
I STARTED MY 2ND EVER BATCH OF MERLOT RED WINE YESTERDAY ITS BUBBLING AWAY NEXT TO ME.IT SHOULD BE LOVELY FOR CHRISTMAS FINGERS CROSSED.ANYWAYS BCK LATER SOMETIME .BYEEE FRM TAM

Reply Posted by TAM on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 18:46
HEEE HOW DAFT AM I .I JUST REREAD MY MSGS HERE .AND IT SHOULD HAVE READ 1 BOY 5 GIRL PUPPIES . NOT 1 BOY 3 GIRLS .WHOOOPSIE .ANYWAYS BCK LTR SOMETIME .FRM TAM

Reply Posted by TAM on Thursday September 5 2013 at 00:55
HI JANET HOPE ALLS WELL.IVE BEEN QUITE BUSY JUST LATELY TRYING TO TURN MOST OF THE PRODUCE FRM THE ALLOTMENT INTO THINGS TO EAT OR JUST BLANCHING N FREEZING THEM.WE FOUND A NEW MALE HOG ON THE ALLOTMENT.WE WENT TO WENTWORTH WOODHOUSE SUNDAY MY HUSBAND AWWED OVER ALL THE ANTUIQUE CARS AND MET A FRIEND OF HIS HE HADNT SEEN SINCE HE WAS AT SCHOOL .ITS BEEN MY SONS BIRTHDAY SO WE TOOK HIM TO TYKE RACING 'HE ENJOYED EVER MINUTE OF IT AND WANTS TO DO IT AGAIN.IT WAS SOOO SCARRY WHEN EVERYONE HAD FINISHED I STILL HAD 6 LAPS LEFT OF RACETRACK ALL TO MYSELF I JUST COULDNT HANDLE THE TIGHT CORNERS N KEPT BUMPING INTO THE TYRES.OOHHH NEVER AGAIN NEVER AH AH

Reply Posted by TAM on Thursday September 5 2013 at 01:01
NEW HEDGEHOG RELEASE DATE IS SATURDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER AT APPROX 5PM.

Reply Posted by janet on Wednesday September 11 2013 at 20:10
Hello Tam, Nice to hear from you again, you have been busy but enjoying yourself, eh !!!!
Ive been quite busy too this last week, one of my grandsons called for me after work on saturday and took me to currys for an ipad, I havent got my head round that yet.
Sundays my daughter and son- in law pick me up and we go out for lunch and shopping sometimes.
Allthough it would be great but doubt if I can get to the hedgehog release because I dont have transport. Bye for now

Reply Posted by janet on Wednesday September 11 2013 at 20:10

Reply Posted by janet on Wednesday September 11 2013 at 20:13
sorry about the double message, I thought it hadnt gone so pressed reply again.
pc must be working slow. lol

Reply Posted by TAM on Saturday September 14 2013 at 01:53
UNFORTUNATELY JANET MY LAPTOP HAS JUST TOTALLY BROKEN .AND IT COULD BE SOMETIME(V LONGE) BEFORE I GET A NEW ONE.IM CURRENTLY USEING MY PHONE WHICH TAKES A AGE TO GET TO THE LAST MSG SENT AS I HAVE TO READ EVERY MSG UNTIL I FIND THE LAST ONE.ITS LOVELY YOUVE BEEN BUSY WITH YOUR FAMILY LATELY.IM OF T PENISTONE SHOW TOMORROW.ITS BEEN LOVELY TO READ FRM YOU AGAIN.JANET MASON HAS A FACEBOOK SITE ABOUT HOGS IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED T CHAT HOGS MORE AND SHES A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE.BUT IM AFRAID I CARNT BE HERE LONGER WHICH IS QUIET SAD.IT TAKES A VRY LONG TIME TO FIND THE LAST MSG VIA MY PHONE.I REALLY TRUELY HAVE ENJOYED OUR CHATS.BUT I HAVE TO GO.YOU NO WERE TO FIND ME IF IM NEEDED ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE.YOU TAKE CARE.AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE.FRM TAM

Add new comment
Your email address will not be visible to other users of the website when you leave a comment.