Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event

News


Man Rescued After Fire Breaks Out In Flat

Thursday April 16 2015




A MAN has been rescued by firefighters after a fire broke out in his flat.

Two fire crews attended the incident on Barnsley Road, Cudworth, at 10pm on Wednesday night.

Firefighters entered the flat and found the man overcome by smoke in the living room.

Crews quickly rescued the man and he was taken to hospital by ambulance, suffering from smoke inhalation.

The fire is believed to have started due to smoking materials.

Crews left the scene at 11pm.

Leave a comment
comments powered by Disqus