Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event

News


Owl Gives Barnsley Woman A Shock

Monday November 24 2014


By Mervyn Plant By Mervyn Plant


A BARNSLEY woman had to be given oxygen for shock - after she spotted an owl sitting on top of her wardrobe.

Firefighters were called out to the house, on Blenheim Road, at around 11pm on Friday night.

Fire crews attended the property where they guided the bird safely to the window. Oxygen was administrated to the lady who was suffering from shock.

It's believed the owl got into the property through the chimney.