Child Genius Joins World's Elite IQ Society

Wednesday March 12 2014

Genius: Sherwyn Genius: Sherwyn

A FOUR-YEAR-OLD child genius has become the youngest member of an exclusive high IQ society.

Sherwyn Sarabi, of Eastend Crescent, Royston, has an IQ over 160 and is already a member of Mensa.

However, his latest achievement of joining HELLIQ is even more impressive given their stringent entry requirements.

Sherwyn - who was able to identify every country on the globe aged two - received his certificate of entry last week and features on the organisation's website.

The young lad now finds himself among its 'profoundly gifted' 85-strong membership.

Proud mum Amanda said: "Sherwyn keeps on getting even higher recognition for his abilities. He still keeps giving us a shock!"

Reply Posted by Einstein's brother on Wednesday March 12 2014 at 11:34
Not knocking the Likle genius IQ tests have been discredited by leading scientists for years, but saying that I would like to wish the Likle Einstein well for the future. He did well remembering all those country's and perhaps when he gets older he can work for the U.N and help to put the world to right

Reply Posted by Jimmy on Wednesday March 12 2014 at 13:27
Enjoy it while you can kid, it'll get stifled if you go to Shafton ALC or Horizon College.

Reply Posted by Chris on Wednesday March 12 2014 at 14:19
Don't you just love living in Barnsley. There are no stories that the people can't make negative comments about. Takes skill that, turning every positive into a negative.

Reply Posted by lauren on Wednesday March 12 2014 at 18:47
Well I wish the young lad all the best for his fantastic future he has.

Reply Posted by Kfc on Wednesday March 12 2014 at 21:19
Well done litte fella. Your parents must be very proud of you.

Reply Posted by Antony on Thursday March 13 2014 at 10:58
Extraordinary people can only be admired. Good luck to Sherwyn - hopefully he'll have a happy, bright & successful future.

Reply Posted by me on Sunday March 16 2014 at 20:33
I cant even name all countries globe and I'm nearly 22. I did consider myself rather intelligent. Now I don't. -.-