Barnsley Men To Appear In Court After Motorbike Theft

Monday January 6 2014

Barnsley Magistrates' Court Barnsley Magistrates' Court

TWO Barnsley men are due to appear in court today after an £8,500 Yamaha motorbike was stolen on Saturday.

Mark Andrew Boldy, 26, of Cyprus Road, Kendray, is charged with theft of a motor vehicle and causing danger to road users.

Jamie Jack Flather, 40, of Elm Row, Hoyle Mill, is also accused of theft of a motor vehicle and causing danger to road users, failing to stop and driving a motor vehicle with no insurance.

South Yorkshire Police launched Operation Lockdown in October to combat house burglary and vehicle crime. Hundreds of suspects have been arrested so far.

They will appear at Barnsley Magistrates' Court later this afternoon.

Reply Posted by licl meeeeeeee on Monday January 6 2014 at 13:40
A bet that name isn't new to the barnsley magistrate court

Reply Posted by leo on Monday January 6 2014 at 13:51
'Cypress' road. Can't expect much else from a kendray hillbilly.

Reply Posted by julie on Monday January 6 2014 at 16:20
Makes me laugh when people slag a pkace off! Just cos they live in kendray doesn't mean we are all like that. Grow up you idiot!!

Reply Posted by Wedge on Monday January 6 2014 at 17:23
gary I have a mate with a gsxr 1000 so yours wasn't the only 1 in the country

Reply Posted by kendray is full ov scratbags on Monday January 6 2014 at 19:02
Collette boldy brother by any chance

Reply Posted by soul witness on Monday January 6 2014 at 19:26
its colleen not ferking collette n is mother don't breed scratbags get it rite gary or paul daniels will be art again :)

Reply Posted by laura boo on Monday January 6 2014 at 21:00
thay r all sucm thay want to lock them all up&barnsley mite be a bit of a better place he&greenwood took my car dirty scum

Reply Posted by We are barnsley on Monday January 6 2014 at 22:45
How long get anyone no

Reply Posted by Kerry on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 10:29
Well said could not have put it better myself zoe. and colleen is right bird

Reply Posted by Sick of idiots on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 11:26
Nothing to do with Colleen, not as though she made him do it, or even condones what he has done.
Sick of seeing morons on here slating Kendray... We're not all uneducated 'scratters' thanks!

Same as every single village or town, we get the idiots and prats but we don't sit going "oh no doubt he got arrested he is from cudworth" or "yeah he deserves jail, worsborough common full of junkies"

You can't tar us all with Same brush!
Daft mare.

Reply Posted by ben on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 13:33
lets put this right ! worsborough common is not full of junkies . . . if it is come an show me were they are. an no they do not live up common

Reply Posted by kendray is full ov scratbags on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 13:52
I flaming lived there mate ano exactly what all areas are like y do u think as soon as I got old enough I was out ov there we only lived in Kendray a week all ov our stuff in our house wa gone only bed n wardrobes n drawers were left mi shoes n clothes were takin oh n they left mi cooker n Ben common is full ov dirty scratters I ad to live there anorl got attack walkin my dog if it wasn't for my dog that ragged the little shits I would av most likely been brain damaged as they (3 ov um) were stampin on my head for what nothing cos I new non ov um never met any ov um in my life

Reply Posted by kendray is full ov scratbags on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 14:34
I said it wa her bro not said owt bout her I said Kendray is full ov scratters n I would say it to her face all lot ov ya cos funnily enough ano ur lot quiet well n what ya like bangin mi mate for nowt n that but suppose that not my battle that's his battle

Reply Posted by Reece on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 14:42
Worsbrough common int full a junkies at all where you from like ?

Reply Posted by kendray is full ov scratbags on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 17:02
Not from round here at all I ad to move a lot as a kid but when I temporarily lived in these places they weren't nice

Reply Posted by Miss on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 21:44
I bought a house on common, lived there 8 years, am now at mapplewell. And I'd move back to word rough common tomorrow if I could. half of this street on dole, or up to no good.

Reply Posted by Miss on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 21:44
Worsbrough common I mean

Reply Posted by kendray is full ov scratbags on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 23:27
Hahaha I live in mapplewell n it's nowt compared to common n common is full ov doley dossers n up to no good yeah kids r kids but at least am safe to walk home on a night time wi art fowk startin trouble or bein robbed n mi sister lives in mapplewell n best place she's ever lived like I said everywhere as it's shit hole but map is deffo better than common hence the name common

Reply Posted by Kfc on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 23:33
It's nothing about the name in the place you live it's about you. Stop thinking you live in a dead beat area you make it what you want.

Tomorrow morning try saying hello to your neighbours instead of thinking I'm better then them.

You come into this world with nothing you leave this world with nothing.

Reply Posted by lauren on Tuesday January 7 2014 at 23:54
You create memories for your loved ones that they can share with there kids when your gone. To do things that your parents did with you growing up that's what I do with my kids I don't have good memorys but that's why I created my own family and my own happy memories to share with my kids and there kids

Reply Posted by Miss.N on Wednesday January 8 2014 at 20:09
I was born and raised in Worsbrough Common and I'm far from a dole scratter. In fact I have a wonderful job which I work hard at. I'm also highly educated too. So please take your assumptions and shove them squarely up your arse.

Reply Posted by kendray is full ov scratbags on Wednesday January 8 2014 at 21:36
Not assumptions when av been there dumb ass i said full ov doley dossers not every single person who lives there is a doley dosser so al rephrase for the highly educated worsbrough commoner but still lives in a shithole majority ov fowk in worsbrough common are doley dosser Is that better for u n my arse is round not square for a highly educated person ur not very educated about human body

Reply Posted by AA on Friday March 7 2014 at 17:55
AJ

Reply Posted by Latricia Bourdages on Saturday August 2 2014 at 05:12
I was trying to find this when i very first obtained here right now, anyway Im wonderful to be at this point