Mobile Speed Camera Alert

Friday January 3 2014

MOBILE speed cameras will operate on the following roads from Monday.

A633 Rotherham Road, Monk Bretton
A628 Cundy Cross to Shafton Two Gates
B6411 Houghton Road, Thurnscoe
Brierley Road, Grimethorpe
A61 Park Road, Barnsley
Pogmoor Road, Barnsley
A633 Rotherham Road, Athersley South
A6023 Doncaster Road, Mexborough
Melton Green, West Melton
A633 Sandygate, Wath upon Dearne
A6022 Rowms Lane, Swinton.

Reply Posted by Jack on Saturday January 4 2014 at 14:20
I wish that they would put one on Redhill Avenue at Kendray.

Reply Posted by Warrior on Saturday January 4 2014 at 17:14
It's a JCB that area needs.

Reply Posted by Anon on Saturday January 4 2014 at 17:57
Warrior, what relevance does that comment have to speed cameras? That's just a rude and disrespectful comment! I live on Redhill avenue and have never had any bother! And I have 2 young children that wouldn't stand a chance against the morons that race up it!

Reply Posted by Kilkenny on Saturday January 4 2014 at 17:59
Sould have read a Bulldozer Anon..

Reply Posted by Jack on Monday January 6 2014 at 07:31
@ Kilkenny & Warrior. Now we have 2 morons who post on here. It is quite obvious that you do not know what you are talking about and I suggest that you come and pay a visit to Redhill Avenue to realise what a good street it is and to see how all the neighbours get on. Unless you 2 are amongst the morons who race up and down here. Notice one more thing. I am the only one on here not scared to publish my real name. So come on then cowards.

Reply Posted by lm laughing at Jack on Monday January 6 2014 at 08:13
Jack@ using your own name from Redhill Avenue. I thought everybody in Kendray was " I'M ALRIGHT JACK F@CK EVERYONE ELSE "

Reply Posted by slip digby on Sunday January 5 2014 at 17:09
Or a carpet bombing!

Reply Posted by Warrior on Sunday January 5 2014 at 18:38
@anon I was trying to be polite.kilkenny has clarified my point.

Reply Posted by Luke Callaghan on Sunday January 5 2014 at 19:54
They speed up and down brierley grimethorpe like it a motorway they is no need for it they is going be a accient happen thank you to south. Yorkshire police

Reply Posted by Jimbo on Sunday January 5 2014 at 20:38
Speed cameras are only getting the law abiding motorists who get caught out going slightly over the limit, it's the nutters who have no tax test or insurance that drive like maniacs that want catching!!

Reply Posted by lee on Monday January 6 2014 at 08:08
Killkenny and friends everytime i look at a post you put silly comments on . Shame you nothing better to do