Reds Sign Tudgay On Emergency Loan

Friday November 29 2013

THE Reds have signed Marcus Tudgay on loan until January 3.

The striker joins from fellow Championship side Nottingham Forest.

The 30-year-old had a stint on loan at Oakwell last term, making nine appearances and scoring three goals.

"I jumped at the chance to come back," he said. "They’re a great set of lads here.

"I always say that given the opportunity, I will score goals. If I can come here, score one or two goals and help the team then that’ll be good."

The forward began his career with Derby County before joining Sheffield Wednesday for a successful spell from 2006 - going on to score 51 goals for the Owls.

Reply Posted by Kilkenny on Friday November 29 2013 at 12:54
I think he's wanting to play for a pub team!

Reply Posted by TheGuardian on Friday November 29 2013 at 18:49
I urge us to sign Lionel Messi on an emergency loan to save us from relegation.

Reply Posted by Mad Bad & Dangerous to know on Saturday November 30 2013 at 09:09
Why not sign Ronnie O'Sullivan, it won't be long before they need snookers

Reply Posted by Kilkenny on Sunday December 1 2013 at 00:17
He did well today didn't he?

They're shite and a laughing stock

Reply Posted by aka on Sunday December 1 2013 at 01:54
Hayley Cropper(Kilkenny) The team may be shite,but you are a sour faced prune,and a laughing hyena with a strange dress sense,,go on and put dinner on..go jog on wedgie!

Reply Posted by LOL on Sunday December 1 2013 at 16:03
REPLACE THE GOALIE AND SEVERAL MORE PLAYERS WITH LOOK ALIKE CARDBOARD CUT-OUTS,THAT WILL DO IT.

Reply Posted by bananas on Monday December 2 2013 at 09:46
why let him sign an ex dee dar when they new he was going to be sacked.?