Barnsley Bouncer Jailed For Five Years

Monday November 18 2013

Shaun Hill Shaun Hill

A BARNSLEY bouncer has been given a five-year jail sentence after being found guilty of raping a young woman in the toilets of the nightclub where he worked.

Leeds Crown Court heard that Shaun Hill, 39, of Ashwood Grove, followed his 21-year-old victim into a toilet cubicle at Bar Phono in Leeds before forcing her to perform a sex act on him on April 20, 2012.

Jurors heard Hill had spoken to the woman, who was described as 'intoxicated' and had taken cocaine, earlier in the evening and they had been laughing and joking with each other.

After the sex attack the woman told a police officer, who was outside the club, about the incident. She reported the matter the next morning.

The married father-of-two said she had consented to the sex that took place between them.

He told the jury: "I knew it was wrong because of my missus and my children but I couldn’t stop it for some reason. I don’t know why."

Judge Geoffrey Marson, QC, told Hill that he had abused a position of trust and responsibility.

He said: "It was a dreadful ordeal to which you subjected her. The courts have to protect young women - even those who have consumed a large amount of alcohol or taken drugs."

Detective Chief Inspector Gail Lawrie, of Operation Topaz, West Yorkshire Police’s dedicated rape investigation unit, said: "As a member of door staff, Hill was in a position of trust where his role was to keep people safe.

"He abused that position to exploit the victim for his own sexual gratification when she was in a vulnerable state."

Reply Posted by slab on Monday November 18 2013 at 09:39
What a dirty filthy bully. I hope he gets some shoe of the other prisoners

Reply Posted by LOL on Thursday November 21 2013 at 07:45
BOUNCER WILL GET BOUNCED NO MESSING.

Reply Posted by LOL on Tuesday November 26 2013 at 09:55
EVEN HIS UNCLE [ HARRY ] SAYS THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.

Reply Posted by ???? on Monday November 18 2013 at 10:11
He was not thinking about his kids and family guilt or not guilty .... scum

Reply Posted by Sally on Monday November 18 2013 at 10:26
@slag - Are you for real? Jesus Christ. Are you backwards or something? Crying rape? What a misogynistic attitude you have. I pray you haven't got a wife or God forbid any daughters.

Reply Posted by Shocked! on Monday November 18 2013 at 10:38
Wow @ 'SLAG' you must be this scum bags mate who clearly thinks that court rooms automatically find someone guilty before a trial. There are forensics, CCTV footage, statements and much more evidence to support this type of case. 5 years is not sufficient. This man wasn't thinking of his kids when he was snorting cocaine (knowing the risks associated which include death!) and when he attacked this 21 year old lady. Get real you filthy retard.

Reply Posted by anon on Monday November 18 2013 at 10:44
im not sticking up for him but it does happen some girls do cry rape i know sum one my friends son who was locked up in a foreign jail for quite a while cos a lass who had gone on holiday with hers and his family and she was a neighbour she was no stranger to him n she cried rape and it wasnt the first time she had done it it ruined his life locked up in a skanky prison for summat he dint do anything apart from have sex with her but because she wanted more after n he said no he just wanted to stay friends she cried rape. but genuine rape victims dont deserve to be treat like that and its disgusting that some men think they can do that to a woman so you do have to see it can happen

Reply Posted by tokazchewtoy on Monday November 18 2013 at 10:54
Call me heartless, but I don't care if she consented or not, he was married with kids and in a position of trust, poetic justice from where I'm standing.
Feel for his wife though but clearly she will be better off without him.

Reply Posted by Sally on Monday November 18 2013 at 10:56
HELLO anon - he has been convicted by a jury at Leeds Crown Court. I really think your comments are out of place here.

Reply Posted by christine kilkenny on Monday November 18 2013 at 12:41
Anon is a Barnsley lass with more rights than a London wedgie to comment on these post!!!

Reply Posted by To Sally from Anon on Monday November 18 2013 at 13:06
He was clearing her throat,or giving her something to chew on.thats all i have to say.

Reply Posted by tanno on Monday November 18 2013 at 11:03
Feel for his wife though but clearly she will be better off without him.

Reply Posted by anon on Monday November 18 2013 at 11:05
sally im not saying hes not guilty far from but i was saying is it does happen i feel sorry for the girl and her family and my heart goes out to them cos this will be a big impact in there lives i have a daughter too but if you read my comment i did put a piece about genuine victims i was just stating that it can happen

Reply Posted by slag on Monday November 18 2013 at 11:07
@ sally im a female you idiot!!! And I do have a daughter she's 2 but I will always make sure shes very eva in situation where shes at risk an anon gets what I mean girls can be sneaky and sly!!! And will always be believed in court when they cry rape this isnt aimed at other rape victims _*** btw she was also off her head on drugs and booze

Reply Posted by Don on Monday November 18 2013 at 16:22
Good point she was off her head on drugs n booze, there for an easy target for him.

Reply Posted by slag on Monday November 18 2013 at 11:08
I do not know the guy from Adam!!

Reply Posted by kendraykenneth on Monday November 18 2013 at 11:12
Big man sex pesting pissed up birds but this gimp will get his comeuppance in jail he will probably only do 3 years but it will seem like 30 when he gets tortured every day for being a sex offender good luck surviving in the nick dickhead

Reply Posted by anon on Monday November 18 2013 at 11:31
im not saying that poor girls lying far from that but it can happen theres sumthing on itv this morning about summat now

Reply Posted by Sally on Monday November 18 2013 at 11:32
@slag - I doubt you are a female or you wouldn't have chosen such a misogynistic name to post on here. If you are, I pity your daughter.

So what if she was 'off her head on drugs and drink' I don't know where you got this information from but say she was, does that mean this sex offender has the right to rape her?

Reply Posted by christine kilkenny.. on Monday November 18 2013 at 12:38
Sally know it all.know.s f@ck all>

Reply Posted by misogynistic on Monday November 18 2013 at 12:42
word of the day

Reply Posted by no name on Monday November 18 2013 at 12:19
Hope he gets wots cuming to him the court as found him guilty. You put ya trust in these kind of men when working on the doors they are ment to b there to keep uS safe in pubs/niteclubs. I have seen a lot of comments about this post on facebook and alot are sticking up for him sayin he wudnt do owt like that but at end of the day no one nos sumone inside out no matter how close they are. I feel for his wife,kids and other family members but most of all i feel sorry for this girl/woman who he as done this 2 shes to live with this now for the rest of her life and it will not b easy for her one little bit even wen he gets out in 5year she still mite c him face to face n this is never going to go away from her now hes scared her for life also thinking of her family members cos this girl is sumones baby girl out there n u do all ya can to look out for ur kids. Thanks for reading...

Reply Posted by Sally on Monday November 18 2013 at 12:42
@christine kilkenny - How refreshing for you to stick up for a RAPIST.

Reply Posted by Steve on Monday November 18 2013 at 13:31
Reading some of these comments just proves my point, barnsley truly is a town full of inbreds.

Reply Posted by Sally on Monday November 18 2013 at 13:39
Did you mean me,Steve

Reply Posted by Steve on Monday November 18 2013 at 13:40
Yes you for one Sally!

Reply Posted by LOL on Monday November 18 2013 at 13:53
DO YOU MEAN ME STEVE?

Reply Posted by tony ex barnsley niteclub bouncer on Monday November 18 2013 at 14:42
well dun id av gave him 10 year shes not his only victim id say at a guess thrs probably another 3-4 amazing init wot gets spoke about between bouncers at end of nite and yes i know this sick rapist

Reply Posted by Don on Monday November 18 2013 at 15:42
He's words says a lot. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop for some reason!!
Lots of women who know this man are also saying on there f/book that he was a big flirt, so that's nice for his wife to know as well.

Reply Posted by bill on Monday November 18 2013 at 15:48
Don,alot of the bouncers are flirts..mainly with the younger girls.the girls think it is big to be seen sniffing around the bouncers.

Reply Posted by Don on Monday November 18 2013 at 16:14
So basically bouncers are dirty old men who pray on young girls??

Reply Posted by @tony on Monday November 18 2013 at 16:21
Well said Tony I've heard about his a few times. Hope he gets violated by another sex criminal while he's locked up, give him a taste of what it really feels like the sick fat waste of space.

Reply Posted by """" on Monday November 18 2013 at 16:23
why else would they stand there freezing their sack off all night for nowt a yard?

Reply Posted by Daisy on Monday November 18 2013 at 16:32
Man found guilty usually means guilty!

Don't come back at me with all the woman who cry rape balls. These women are usually found out! Regardless of what this woman had thrown down her neck during her night out, it does not warrant raping her!
Let's hope someone never fancies there chances with u lot when u've had a drink! There are lots of bouncers out there who ruin it for the majority, get them badges confiscated.

There are plenty of bouncers out of work who would love a job like his and not dream of using their position to abuse vulnerable women! Guess he won't pass a CRB when he's out of the nick!

Reply Posted by Not surprised on Monday November 18 2013 at 17:02
After what I've heard I'm Not surprised, I know him well, and it's not his first time!!

Reply Posted by Mr hanky on Monday November 18 2013 at 19:24
It's ok everyone having their ten penneth, but guilty / not guilty ... There is only two people who know what went on here ...despite a jury and evidence they do and have got it wrong before ! We will never know

Reply Posted by sithi on Monday November 18 2013 at 20:41
Here's my two/ten penneth, ta ta vile roid head rapist.Should have been longer, at least the women of yorkshire are safer for now. I'm sure he'll be the 'big man' with the rest of his fellow nonces

Reply Posted by Jess on Monday November 18 2013 at 20:59
Someone once said that there's a special place in hell for women who don't stick up for other women - some of you here should be ashamed of yourselves. He was found guilty and I'm absolutely sick of hearing 'cry rape' stories whenever there's a story concerning a convicted rapist!!! Do you realise you people make it so much more difficult for victims to report? You can get on your high horse and say it would never happen to you - that's what everyone thinks until it happens. It's never the victims fault regardless of what they drank, what they wore or what they took - the rapist chooses to rape - simple as that!

Reply Posted by harry on Tuesday November 19 2013 at 08:21
women very rarely make false accusation of rape, most never report it at all, false accusations are usually towards current or ex partners , people known to them and famous people. false accusations of stranger to stranger are extremely rare . well done to that brave young lady her courage helps make our streets safer.

Reply Posted by yeyeye on Tuesday November 19 2013 at 18:57
My god.
I know this guy he's flirted wi me before n I told him where ti shove it.
Thing that gets me the pubs are jam packed so are the toilets.
why didnt she scream out of show signs of a scuffle, surly someone would have seen she didn't want to go to the toilets with him.
And as for a bj well thats down to a womans choice to do it or not.

Am sure if a fella got me and forced me then am sorry but I would bite the frigging thing off. Why didnt she do anything to protect herself, carnt be because she was drunk or drugged up coz she wen straight out and told the coppas FFS!!

Reply Posted by Jess on Tuesday November 19 2013 at 19:53
Why didn't she scream? It's a woman's choice? What? Seriously you're thinking these things? I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume and hope that you've never found yourself in this kind of situation. You never know how you're going to react until it happens - it's perfectly normal to freeze and that's just one reaction to such a horrible assault. She may have felt that was her only way of staying safe. These kinds of attitudes really harm rape survivors - you're not asking any question many have not already asked themselves following an attack. Blaming her is so damaging and it's the reason so many rapes go unreported!

Reply Posted by Deb on Tuesday November 19 2013 at 22:43
Wonder if the wife will divorce him now? If not will the kids be monitored as they will be living with a convicted sex offender?

Reply Posted by Kate on Tuesday November 19 2013 at 22:55
Are you backward or have you been smoking crack.

The reason why she didn't scream was because she was probably petrified. I hope to God you ain't a women. Ever heard of Sisterhood?

I hope to God you don't have any daughters.

Reply Posted by blank on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 08:44
Could you post this anywhere else we are barnsley? Seriously! You must thrive off comments been posted and people arguing with each other! I stand by my opinions and refuse to believe it was rape. Jesus you not been in toilets? There far from empty! Been forced into oral? Come on she didnt have to suck it christ sake! Also if she was that scared she would have 1. Looked scared causing alarm 2. Tried to escape or 3. Screamed! Im sorry yes shauns a big lad but christ hes not a monster! He wouldnt force her at all. Oh and dont give me the old havent you read the story because yes i have! Its a different story on every article jesus! Your all a bunch of judgemental morons. Oh and feelfree to voice your comments as yes your entitled to an oppinion. But things arent always as black and white as they seem! People are wrongly accussed of crimes each and everyday!

Reply Posted by tom on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 08:52
Blank, your head is full of it BLANK! He,s not a monster..No just a Rapist sounds better on his CV

Reply Posted by unknown on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 08:46
Well done on the poor girl reporting it, ope she recovers ok, and well done to the courts in finding the big fat arsehole guilty, half of the bouncers think they own the pubs sometimes, lets hope e gets dragged into a toilet and he gets raped, a taste of his own medicine that what he needs

Reply Posted by tony on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 08:59
Could Wearebarnsley leave the reporting to newspapers and news channels ? That way it wont give the people who think its a joke the chance to express their pathetic selves in a way only fellow nonces would !!!

Reply Posted by JH on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:03
Omg seriously people defend scum like this!!! How is it people are quick to say she's crying rape, was you there? There's no wonder rape cases go unreported, when there are so many that want to jump on the band wagon and defend the scumbags like him who think they can intimidate and over power women. Some of these bouncers think they are gods gift and can get away with anything, well I think the jury made the right decision.

Reply Posted by A realist on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:19
Let's educate a few people on here. There wouldn't be any CCTV cause it was in a night club toilet. Course there was DNA evidence cause he admitted to concential sex you moron. Just because a jury has found him guilty doesn't mean he is. Many people have been found guilty and are innocent. And a hell of a lot people have been found not guilty by a jury and infact guilty. So tbh no one has the rite to make harsh comments cause there's only him and her that know the truth. In case like this it's always 50/50 who the jury believes and this case took her version events and found him guilty.
@harry I've worked the doors a lot of years and one occation I was working a night club in town when we had report that some1 was having sex in the toilet wen we went in and looked over the cubicle the bloke tried to get off the woman bbut she kept pulling him back and saying stuff the bouncers I want you finish shagging me. Half hour later we had the police at the front door and she was screaming rape so don't say people don't make things up ya tool

Reply Posted by . on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:19
Oh god you people amuse me. Exactly what this page wants. Do any of you know him? No. Hes far from a rapist. Hes looked after me many of time in town! Made sure iv got in a taxi safe and iv grown up with him! Hes not what you all claim he is. Oh and tom yes my heads full of it ha! Brilliant! And jh your quick to call him a scum bag but im not been funny would you not think people would think hmmm man going in cubicle with woman bit strange and then if she looked terrified gone and reported it? Cause if i was in the toilets i would have. Im glad you lot have all got your weeks feed of gossip dont worry something else will happen next week so when you all get bored of slating shaun you will have someone new to slate :)

Reply Posted by Stranger on Saturday December 28 2013 at 14:48
I know him,,, and he was always off his head on coke and was ALWAYS a sex pest. That is fact!!!! Wether he raped god only knows

Reply Posted by . on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:20
A realist. Finally someone speaking sence! Complete agree

Reply Posted by tom on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:26
A realist.I don't think so.If it was your daughter who got raped you woundn;t be spouting off this way...hope his wife and kids disown him..sad rapist..

Reply Posted by tony on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:30
Just to clarify a few points. Unfortunatley, Gone are the days when a screw would leave a cell door open so a nonce could get the time honoured kicking he deserves. Then the POA was made up of good men who had morals and guts. Now they go out of the way to report a felllow officer for doing anything out of sorts. Also with a sentence of 5yr he will more than likely go to Whatton,Wymott or even wakefield, all of which are prisons dedicated to housing animals like this, he will come to no harm, unfortunately, thats how times have changed, yet again, UNFORTUNATLEY !

Reply Posted by JH on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:36
Well all I can say is his solicitor couldn't of put a very good case forward for him then, coz im sure the jury would have took the cross examination they both had into consideration. Just because he may respect one person doesn't mean he shows all the same respect...my point was not all females "cry rape".

Reply Posted by ha on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:39
The man is a absolute arse when he was on door he was an arse in yhe gym an even bigger arse, big man crying in docks ha hope he gets raped the arrogant tit

Reply Posted by A realist on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:43
Forgot to had police courts and sia couldn't have thought he was a danger to the public cause he was working the doors up until been sent down. Work that one out.

Reply Posted by june on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 13:04
probably short staffed.instead of working the doors.he will spend plenty of time staring at his cell door!!!

Reply Posted by A realist on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:49
At tom. Well it wasn't my daughter was it. I'm stating facts no one knows what's gone only them 2 even the jury don't know what the truth is they just decide to what the think the the truth is whether it's the truth or not that's all I was saying ya tool. But everyone is quick to judge people even when they no sod all.

Reply Posted by . on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 09:53
Exactly not that big of a danger is he? Happened last april! But yet been out of jail and working on the doors from then till recently. Hmmm not that smart your point is it? Alot of flaws with this case! I stand by my point not rape.

Reply Posted by Karen on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 11:53
He hasn't forced her to have sex or rape her I've known Shaun years and There's no way he forced her its a load of balls she's smashed out of her head on coke n alcohol and shell have consented if up fopr gbh or manslaughtyer I'd believe it but rape its a load of shit no way he's not like that but karma s a bitch n it will bite her up the arse I hope she's proud of herself she's ruined his life all cos she's a slag n off her head

Reply Posted by WHAT U GOING ON ABOUT kAREN on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 12:24
Hell bells,"no he can,t have done anything wrong",that,s Why he is in Prison for rape,,you sould be ashamed of yourself calling a rapist your mate.

Reply Posted by Justice on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 12:58
The rapist is in jail with the rest of the sex offenders end of. You apologists are a disgrace

Reply Posted by lets all sing along on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 13:01
shaun hill is a rapist, he wears a rapist hat, lets all hope he gets bummed in prison, and that will be the end of that.....big article in chronicle this week, lets hope the others are brave and come forward!!!!!

Reply Posted by Cute on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 16:25
His wife should get divorced from this creep and he should be banned from seeing his kids

Reply Posted by listen here .... on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 17:35
.....You are totally out of order! doesn,t matter if the girl was what you are presuming.does this give people the right to RAPE her..NO you total scum!

Reply Posted by Looking stupid on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 19:08
There are a lot of people that are going to look very stupid sticking up for this man . He's been found guilty by 11 peers, all 11 at that! He's guilty and done it before, he's lied about what happened all way through. People on Facebook making out there's new evidence, what a load of make believe, and for all you girls sticking up for him, shame on you. He might have given you lifts home and not tried out, you weren't drunk and drugged up, obviously not a easy target and you would only go and blab, he rapes stranges that are vulnerable and one of them has been brave enough to go forward. Let hope he's been well looked after in Armley!! Delusional people!!

Reply Posted by listen here looking stupid! on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 19:46
What an utter tool you are. Yes you are looking stupid.. has he **** done it before! Do you know him? Lets think.. i highly doubt it! And how do you claim to know that hes done this before ey? Hmmm.
Well if shes abit of a tart then she would have been up for it durr! Come on common sence people! Iv been drunk many of time when iv seen shaun and hes never tried anything.. your telling me people dont go out get pissed sleep with some random regret it then claim rape? Yes plenty have done it.

Reply Posted by boatrace on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 19:51
Your probably not his type..Thank god for your looks has you were spared!!!

Reply Posted by HA on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 19:55
Oh so now were giving personal remarks are we? Hahaha brilliant. Your commenting on my appearence but yet your unaware of my name or how i look?

Reply Posted by nice legs shame about the face, on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:04
I have many a name for people like you,12 jurors found him guilty,YES all 12.you defend a rapist same on you..

Reply Posted by @looking stupid on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:08
Just some more useful info for you all. When high on cocaine it helps sober you up. And if you don't know Shaun or any1 close to him you would not know about new developments. And this girl is well known to people in Leeds for spreading her legs. What makes me laugh is everyone saying he is guilty cause jury said so but if they said not guilty people would still saying he's guilty so ya can't win with British public. Until ya know actual facts keep ya gobs shut you uneducated morons.

Reply Posted by Craig on Friday November 22 2013 at 13:01
if she is well know for spreading her legs there is nothing wrong with that but sweetheart no means no. just let it go he's in prison and will be for the next 3 years

Reply Posted by utter moron you are on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:13
Oh so we have gone from 11 jurors to 12 well this is soon going up never know by 10pm might be at 15 on stand! Call me what ever you want hunny but yet your the one who has no idea what your balbing on about do you?
End of day shaun is a very good friend and id trust the bloke with my life! Give your head a woble and stop thinking sun shines out of that lasses arse! She got herself in apathetic state took drugs and then probs flirted with half of leeds! Yes shaun should have said no when she tried it on but hes a bloke 99.9% of men would have done the same! Dont give the no they wouldnt iv wprked behind a bar and seen lasses jumping from one lads bits to another like dogs on heat most of them!
Its not rape when consent is give. Like i said previously what evidence is there to say he did do it?
And people like me? You dont know me but "people like me" have an oppinion like "morons like you!"

Reply Posted by your more than a fool than shaun on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:47
You spout your utter dribble how such a great guy the rapist was..you talk about the victim how bad she was..please ask yourself would a trustworthy person lower themselves to sleep with someone who YOU describe as bad.is that a caring friend,husband dad,NO wasn,t thinking about them was he....he got along time to think now..and also when hes released..a convicted rapist on the sex offenders list...explain this to his young kids..

Reply Posted by hmmm on Friday November 22 2013 at 13:02
And who are you danielle whitehead?

Reply Posted by Jess on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:28
I cannot believe the amount of women on here quick to defend him and demonize her!! Its shameful. Its also embarrassing. I believe her. Rape is the only crime where the victim gets blamed so routinely and it's disgusting. Rape is a heinous crime and ruins lives, I know this for a fact. I understand your anger if you know the perpetrator, it's difficult to understand how someone you feel you know could do such a thing - but unfortunately it does happen because some people feel entitled to take something not freely given to them. He probably doesn't believe he is a rapist and many of you here don't believe his actions were rape - you need to alter your perception. She was a patron, a drunk patron and he had a duty of care. He abused that in the worst way. Why can you not see that???

Reply Posted by nice legs shame about the face on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:35
@Jess so true.It's disgraceful people defending his actions.sadly doesn't say much for them,..he probably brain washed them..

Reply Posted by Me on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:34
At the end of the day he's admitted to the act with the girl who was intoxicated, high on drugs etc. She cannot by law give consent to any sexual act in this state, therefore its rape. The burden of proof to even get CPS to take a rape case to court has to be so high due to past false claims. The fact that she was not in a state to give consent is rape in the eyes of the law. Just hope that other people take heed of this if they try to take advantage of some one intoxicated or they may end up in court on a rape charge too. He's getting what he deserves for taking advantage of a vunerable woman who whatever her reputation didn't deserve this. I just feel for his wife and kids having a husband and dad who's serving time and then going to be on sex offenders register for life.

Reply Posted by Looking stupid on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:46
I know him very well, very well indeed. And I also know that he's done it before, to a 17 year old (at the time) in town, she was petrified to come forward at the time and still is! I wish she would be brave and come forward and shut you mugs up!! And what new evidence, cctv of her saying yes, and wether she is easy or not, that's not going to get him off. People go to prison for raping prostitutes. She still has the right to say no. Delusional people!! Simples!!

Reply Posted by Justice on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 20:47
Just because you know him doesn't mean he's not a rapist

Reply Posted by brian on Friday November 22 2013 at 13:05
agreed, im sure many people thought ian huntley was a decent bloke or that harold shipman was a decent doctor. just because you know someone's front means nothing. we are human beings and capable of intense deception. just get over it, he is now a convicted sex offender.

Reply Posted by Me on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 21:19
To all you that say I know him he's a great guy, he wouldn't do that just rememeber all the other cases out there where people where respected members of society, the Shoe Rapist for example, local to us all, married all those years, lovely family and friends who thought the world of him, he was a respected community member. I'm sure everyone who knew him thought he would never do anything like that. The only chance he has of an appeal is if any new evidence comes to light, and reading some of these comments they maybe more victims to come forward now, showing him for the RAPIST he is.

Reply Posted by sid the man on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 21:54
a man goes in a womans toilet for sex whos got a wife thats sick? people dont do that in my world pervert rapist i say,no woman is safe round him ,he went in toilet and put himself in that position,is that a normal person or a sick pervert

Reply Posted by lost in conversation on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 21:59
according to some of the loved up girls on here,,he was a great bloke,a true gent..""i think there must be brainwashed"" because a true gent would have put her in a taxi and send her home..a sick rapist would follow her into the woman,s toilet...make your own minds up..

Reply Posted by justice on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 22:22
lost in conversation...ever thought of being on a jury? the summing up is first class..guilty your honour.

Reply Posted by Me on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 22:13
@ lost in conversation, well said, you've summed it all up.

Reply Posted by Ha ha on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 22:25
So if you have sex with someone and there drunk your a rapist even if she said yes. I best have a word wi mi missus then cause according to some1 on ere its rape. She's also had sex wi me wen I'm drunk and I can't remember saying yes oops.

Reply Posted by Ha ha on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 23:01
Told are lass about rules abart aving sex wen drunk and she says she won't tell if don't. She pinky promised aswell

Reply Posted by sid on Wednesday November 20 2013 at 23:05
Haha. You shunt be drinking, you're playing with fire.

Reply Posted by Me on Thursday November 21 2013 at 08:34
Kelly, theres no one to blame for everyone talking about this but Shaun himself. Hes the guilty party, the one who has bought shame on his family. Let his 15 year old be angry with his rapist dad. Some of those defending him on here have been very quick to join in gossiping as you put it when someone else they dont know is being talked about. Unfaithful rapist that whay your mfriend is. Stop blaming the world and blame him. I dont know how you, his so called friends can defend a man who can do this to his wife and children, says alot about your morals as well as his. Men like him give all the decent men who know how to treat a woman a bad name. Comes to something when even some of his colleagues are commenting hes done this before and there are previous victims.

Reply Posted by me on Thursday November 21 2013 at 08:36
@ Kelly if your bored with it all why go to trouble of even commenting, ignore it and dont read it instead.

Reply Posted by lauren on Thursday November 21 2013 at 21:03
Chuffin hell what's point in arguing with each other he's in prison and if he has wrongly been convicted of rape am sure the truth will finally come out and many lives will be ruined if so and if not and he's truly guilty then at least he's were he belong and can't harm another woman

Reply Posted by lauren on Thursday November 21 2013 at 21:04
But either way lives have been ruined because of this

Reply Posted by Sally on Saturday November 23 2013 at 08:09
AM SENDING HIM A BLOW UP DOLL FOR CHRISTMAS.

Reply Posted by Tarn Lad on Saturday November 23 2013 at 19:50
This is so simple, when he comes out ask him to take the lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle, lets face it whether you like Jeremy Kyle or not this would prove his innocence, that's if he'd go on. If I was me I would do anything to disprove such a verdict as I would see I had nothing more to loose but something to regain so why say no to going on ? Lets wait and see shall we.

Reply Posted by Gobbledygook on Saturday November 23 2013 at 22:51
Can't wait, bound to happen

Reply Posted by Jess on Sunday November 24 2013 at 21:25
So let me get this straight - you would believe the results of a Jeremy Kyle lie detector test but not the verdict of 12 jurors who were present throughout the trial and heard all of the evidence - both sides? Just so you know the jurors heard a lot more evidence than the snippets chosen in the article above - they chose to convict.

Reply Posted by Jeremy Kyle on Sunday November 24 2013 at 21:37
Jess@ Do you feel better now? any more problems please contact the Jeremy Kyle Show!!

Reply Posted by Jess on Sunday November 24 2013 at 23:22
I'll never feel better as long as a***holes keep joking about rape and siding with rapists. It might happen in my lifetime but I doubt it!!!

Reply Posted by fucked off on Friday November 29 2013 at 20:51
Just totally gutted, guilty r not 5 lifes have been ruined, his, his missus and his 3 kids, poor kids, 15 year old nearing the end of skool, wot does he think?? And them 2 little boys who don't understand, heartbraking, just heartbeaking,

Reply Posted by ????( on Monday December 2 2013 at 00:13
Do u actually no the girl and wat she was lyk we all no what roumors r lyk its lyk chinise wispers things get changed along the way even his fellow work mates that know him no this aint his first victim imagine u was the victim reading these comments about her he has been found guilty yes she might of been on drink and drugs but cocaine supposed to sober you up imagine how her family and herself are going threw reading these comments nobody nos the real story unless u was sat in the court room or there that nyt and as for the ppl that say y didnt she scream av u ever heard of fright or flight none of u no the story only wats been printed av resoect

Reply Posted by Anon on Tuesday December 10 2013 at 23:59
I will stand by him 24/7 no matter what i will never believe this! Thinking of you dad

Reply Posted by anon on Friday December 20 2013 at 12:11
love is blind

Reply Posted by Anon on Saturday January 18 2014 at 18:52
@stranger hes not iv know him ages **** off ya wanker!