Prime Minister Visits Asos

Monday October 28 2013

PRIME Minister David Cameron has commended online retail giant Asos for demonstrating there are jobs, businesses and expansion in the area.

Mr Cameron visited the firm's huge warehouse at Park Springs, Grimethorpe, before the release of economic growth figures were released on October 25.

During Thursday's visit, he said Asos, built near the former Grimethorpe pit site, was an impressive company which had started from nothing and took advantage of online technology and young people's desire for affordable fashion.

"I think they're to be commended and it's great they have invested here in Barnsley and they're employing so many people," he said.

But when quizzed about unemployment, Mr Cameron said the government needed to ensure businesses like Asos work with colleges such as Barnsley to offer apprenticeships, internships and training schemes.

"There is a lot more to do but I think Asos is a success story and we're standing here on a site of a very important colliery, which in the past employed 5,000 people.

"Asos now employs 3,200 people here and that is a demonstration there are jobs and businesses and expansion coming to this area."

He said such apprenticeships provided a broader opportunity to bring manufacturing and design jobs back to the UK - and the government would do everything it could to see that sort re-industrialisation take place.

"South Yorkshire is an engine of the economy," the Prime Minister added. "I don't want just a recovery where there is a big jobs growth in the south but not much benefits in the rest of the country, we want to make sure it's properly spread and that's why businesses like this are so worthwhile."

Nick Robertson, chief executive of Asos, said: "We're very proud of what we're doing here, we're proud of the team and the changes we're making."

The Grimethorpe warehouse is the company's global distribution centre and opened in 2010. The firm is on target to turnover £1billion by 2015.

Reply Posted by Richard on Monday October 28 2013 at 10:58
At last some good news for the people of Barnsley to create jobs in the area! They are doing what they said they would. Just hope the Labour Council don't mismanage this situation like they have in so many other ways.

Reply Posted by john on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:41
please tell me this is a joke comment Cameron couldnt talk to 90% of them because there not English

Reply Posted by shez on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:03
at last there is more job,s for the polish

Reply Posted by Milly on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:06
Yawn....yawn.....yawn

'Those there immigrants are taking our jobs'

Reply Posted by T on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:13
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Asos one of the big companies delegating zero hour contracts even though the employees are working up to full time hours? And isn't Cameron and his boys against this?

Seems legit.

Reply Posted by andy on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:14
Cameron came to see where Houghton main stood. coal not poles.

Reply Posted by Richard on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:23
Blame the Polish? How about getting off your ass and applying for that job or training to ensure you are good enough for that job? Stop complaining about somebody taking a job that you are equally eligible to apply for. English is your first language, so you're already at an advantage!!!

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:21
load of b*llocks!

The agencies that "supply" labour to Asos ONLY send Eastern Europeans, YOU SIR, talk a load of SH*TE!
If you are going to come on here and posts your inane drivel then get your facts right FIRST!

Reply Posted by hmm on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 18:55
Do they really? Then they appear to have got my heritage and nationality all wrong because I'm 100% British, born and raised 2 miles from the ASOS site and I've been approached by the agencies providing labour to ASOS about 5 times so far.

Reply Posted by hmm more hmm on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 19:32
well get yourself a job there,instead of trolling WAB,you muppet!!!!

Reply Posted by Milly on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:28
Totally agree Richard.

'Those Poles have taken all our jobs' - they probably never apply in the first place.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:41
Oh Richard and Milly. How would you know that? Why are you on the side of anyone other than our own young folk. You,same as I have no idea if the youth of this area are applying for jobs there. That's a bad attitude the pair of you have. Our young unemployed need our support,not slating on here by folk like you that are just making nasty comments.

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:22
Same goes for you Milly , get your facts straight first!

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:35
I bet he didn't get driven through the village itself. It would be interesting to know just how many people employed their are actually from our area. Did he bother asking that? Was he told? He has probably had the wool pulled over his eyes,so just the light shines through. In his position, I would want to know the figures of youth unemployment and asking if the company are actively recruiting from here. The visit was probably a waste of time,leaving Mr.Cameron with a false view of the real situation there. Which in turn he probably heard exactly what he wanted to hear. Things will not change for our area if the facts are swept under the carpet.

Reply Posted by Richard on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:37
It just shows the mentality of people.

My feeling is that the ones (not all) complaining about foreigners taking jobs are the same ones sitting in their armchairs living on benefits too lazy to work, yet use the Polish as an excuse.

The Polish WANT to work and EARN a living wage, I know which ones I have the most respect for.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:46
Oh Richard, shut up. How many poles or our own young employed do you know. Get off the nasty bandwagon. And take Milly too.

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:24
One of the highest youth unemployment rates for a town of our sixe in WESTERN EUROPE, agencies ACTIVELY DISCRIMINATING against our OWN youngsters BORN AND BRED in this country.
It is evidently clear you haven't got a god damn clue so crawl back under your stone mr neo-liberal.

Reply Posted by hmm more hmm on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 19:36
have you evey thought about being a spy,you sad troll,dont like the comments,do one

Reply Posted by drew on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:41
just because u cant be arsed to get of Ur own back side an get a job doesn't mean they have taken our jobs its just another excuse doll bums use to justify not having jobs maby if u got of ur ars an looked ud see that there are hundreds of jobs goin at asos not just for different minority's but all of us ur racist plus more English than any other minority work at asos im one of them so get a grip

Reply Posted by To Sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:48
Sid, I hear where you are coming from, but it's the same old complaining, which is tired and is clearly now just an excuse not to work. The jobs are there, the apprenticeships are there. There is no need to complain. The young (and older) folk need to apply themselves to get work.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:56
@to Sid. You're doing a lot of assuming. What you are doing is using your opinion as facts. Wrong.That's just what Cameron is doing,using non facts that has been fed to him.

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:26
Again another load of crap from Richard.
THERE ARE NO NEW JOBS FOR BRITISH PEOPLE BECAUSE THE AGENCIES WILL ONLY SEND THEM EASTERN EUROPEANS!

Reply Posted by Milly on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:51
@sid - How was I knocking British unemployed people in my comments? I just said that I was tired of the argument that I see time and time again on WAB, which is 'those Poles have taken our jobs'

Albert Einstein was an immigrant. So was Mo Farah.

Reply Posted by Craig on Monday October 28 2013 at 15:54
your comments have made me laugh all afternoon, you are uneducated to the point of it being embarrasing. please dont comment anymore.

Reply Posted by Richard on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:55
Well said Millie.

I was knocking British unemployed, BUT only those too lazy to apply themselves for work and blaming others for taking jobs that these same lazy people could otherwise apply for.

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:27
Again another load of crap from Richard.
THERE ARE NO NEW JOBS FOR BRITISH PEOPLE AT ASOS BECAUSE THE AGENCIES WILL ONLY SEND THEM EASTERN EUROPEANS!

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 11:58
Milly,if you are so tired of the argument,why set it off again love? Like a little grumble on a rainy Monday morning do you.? Leave it alone if it bores you.

Reply Posted by To Sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:00
@ Sid, where are my assumptions? Are the jobs and apprenticeships not there then?

Seems you're making assumptions as facts in your comments. Surely by your own admission, that is wrong.

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:28
Again another load of crap from Richard.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:04
I will say one thing to Richard and Milly. As a long term employer,I have found that when a vacancy is open at my company, if the position is for an unskilled person, I am inundated with young people,and not one pole has ever been for an interview to me. Fact.

Reply Posted by Milly on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:04
@sid - it certainly isn't rainy where I live.

I don't like bigots love.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:14
No, Milly, and I don't like clots.

Reply Posted by Craig on Monday October 28 2013 at 15:57
milly are you unemployed? wait scratch that i am one hundred percent sure you are.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 16:03
She can't answer Craig. She's on her way back peddling to Jamaica.

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:29
Again another load of crap from milly.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:11
I'm just wondering Richard if you have ever had the misfortune of interviewing 20/30 Young kids who are so desperate for a job that some have been in tears? Its heartbreaking and wrong. I am proud that I,as an employer have an open mind and indeed an open heart. I deal with polish people almost everyday,and find them mostly to be nice folk, I don't dislike them. You just seem to be bashing our kids about and maybe you don't know enough about them.

Reply Posted by Richard on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:18
Sid, I'm not blinkered or naive about the employment and benefits situation in the area. An employer will always want the best people for the job, so with regard to folk complaining about foreigners taking jobs, the solution is to get our folk to train harder and apply themselves. I have interviewed and employed people, so I'm familiar with the process, nobody said it was easy, but we can't keep pandering to those complaining yet not appearing to be doing much to fix their own situations.

Reply Posted by monger observer on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:41
Grumbling trouble-monger, no matter what the story there will be a comment from this monger with the intent to antagonise. Ever so much fun

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:30
Again another load of crap from Richard.

Reply Posted by Milly on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:19
@sid - Oh dear, you don't like my viewpoint.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:26
Richard and Milly. Read your earlier posts and see if you can back peddle any faster. You both made sweeping statements which inferred that all of our kids are lazy. I can tell you they are not.
Milly......clot

Reply Posted by To Sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 12:53
Sid, seriously? Back peddling? Perhaps you need to read the comments more carefully. Where exactly is it said that ALL our kids are lazy? It doesn't. You're perhaps misquoting to sensationalise an argument.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 13:06
Richard,if you do interview young people then I can't understand your attitude within your first post. You and I have obviously had different experiences of the youngsters. They come to me largely stressed,full of anticipation and desperate. I absolutely hate interviewing them. And as for them getting more training and qualifications, are you suggesting that the polish workers are trained to the hilt for....picking? Anyone with arms and legs can do the job,so why are our youngsters not being employed there? I'm not posting more on this subject,as I feel I am more knowledgeable than you on this matter and I do hope that you can open your mind up to our own young unemployed as you appear to have done with the polish unemployed. Our young should have those jobs first,further vacancies which cannot be filled,then fair enough let others have them.

Reply Posted by doc on Monday October 28 2013 at 13:08
David Cameron should try doing a full months shift there on nights, been flexed up all week on the crappy wage they offer for nights
at the end of the day yes its a job but try bringing a family up on the wage they offer in this day and age, I was on more money 12 years ago so glad Im no longer working there and on more money now working days as well

Reply Posted by observer on Monday October 28 2013 at 13:23
t. you are right. yes it is the company implementing the zero hour strategy. the very same scum bag..(Cameron) only a week earlier told the commons that the tories would come down heavily on firms doing this.?. yes, it is a joke. do you kow that when the visit happened that asos sent almost all of the eastern Europeans home?. because the owners of asos didn't want to be seen with all the foreigners there. anyone who is harping on here about get a job. get off yr arses etc. you are deluded. this company are taking from the workforce all the time. they send txt telling them to go to work on certain days. and its not uncommon to be sent home. this is using and abusing the people who work there. it is nothing less than Victorian times when you went to work hoping there was a days work for you. Cameron has been hoodwinked by this company. I supect Cameron has a piece of this?. don't forget people, the person who owns this will be knighted. after making millions . whilst paying his workers a pittance. its not good pretending its good to provide jobs. on that basis. yes we want jobs. but good jobs. with goodpay. and good holidays. you " should" work to live. not live to work.

Reply Posted by kenny on Monday October 28 2013 at 14:45
observer,,well said,trouble with people like Richard and milly,there wear blinkers and only see what there want to see,there live in a deluded world,not one eastern European on any news programme I watched about asos,the country is becoming one big lie,and its about time people woke up to the fact that the tory party will do nothing to help us working class on shite wages,and zero contracts,

Reply Posted by Milly on Monday October 28 2013 at 13:23
@Sid - Can you tell me where in my posts I actually said young people are lazy?

If you are going to call me a clot, do it properly, as in 'blood claat' You know, Jamaican patois.

Reply Posted by Craig on Monday October 28 2013 at 15:50
you are worse than a clot.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 13:27
ERM, Milly,why would I use Jamaican patois love? I'm British.
Clot, ......and growing by the post.

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 17:34
So David Cameron has been on Look North on a visit to ASOS. Absolutely NO mention of how they treat their employees like dirt by employing them via agencies on Zero Hours contracts , supress their wages by just paying above the minimum wage and ACTIVELY discriminate against Barnsley people born and bred in this town by SOLELY employing Eastern European Financial Migrant Workers.
Asos have just announced massive profits, Hardly surprising when they pay "crap" wages.
It has also been reported in Retail Week that Asos founder Nick Robertson has given "staff" £2.8 Million in bonuses , which staff are these you say? The shop floor staff that create the wealth for the company? ERM no bonuses go to the upper echelons of the management structure, surprise surprise!
He (Robertson) also said that Asos will be in our town for many years to come, of course you will, excellent road network, cheap (mostly foreign labour) and EU funding for building the Asos warehouse in our town in the first place.

These zero hours contracts and the agencies that send only Eastern Europeans to Asos need closing down IMMEDIATELY in my opinion.

About time we started looking after are own in my opinion.

No mention of us having one of the highest rates of unemployment for 16-25 year olds for a town of our size in WESTERN EUROPE then?

AND no mention of Asos having one of the highest turnovers of staff in WESTERN EUROPE then?

Crap company paying crap wages, making massive profits off of the back of hardworking people by paying them crap money and zero hours contracts!

Reply Posted by Swifty on Monday October 28 2013 at 17:54
My friend today says he's been to Get a job at Asos through an agency today. However because his passport has run out and does not have a Full birth Certificate he can't progress to next level of the interview process.

Born and Bred in Barnsley. whats that all about ???????.

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 18:20
Read my post above Swifty

Reply Posted by Answer. on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 10:20
Hi Swifty, this is because of of AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) and government legislation. Temporary workers MUST: supply Identification, a valid address and fill in the agencies application form to start work (Includes National insurance etc.).

Reply Posted by ang on Monday October 28 2013 at 18:20
My son got a job here through agency. Worked fri sat sun and mon was there for 6 months never a day off,was late once. Then recieved a text to tell him he had been laid off. No reason given just see ya later. Then only to go on internet looking for work to see the same agency wanting staff urgently immediate starts. What a joke. But yes as u all mention two were took on n yes they were foreigners.

Reply Posted by bob on Monday October 28 2013 at 18:48
what a dump asos is worked there two years they didnt tell david that 19000 have gone through the doors cos they sack u for breathing in there asos always same old shit

Reply Posted by Norm on Monday October 28 2013 at 19:28
I fear for Barnsley's future, how can that Robertson chap be proud of the misery his hire & fire zero hour contracts cause. Does anyone know what products to avoid to ensure non of my hard-earned goes his way?

Reply Posted by STEVEO on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:35
Of course he's proud Norm, He's in clover, his firm is doing extremely well on the backs of hard working people whose wages and hours he is keeping supressed by employing them via agencies and paying them crap wages.

asos.com avoid like the plague.

Funny thing is a mate of mine was recently made redundant and asked about getting a job @ Asos at the job centre.
He was told not to bother as Asos only employ Eastern Europeans!
That was from his Advisor at the Job Centre!
Unbelievable!

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:41
If I said that when looking for staff, by god, would I be in trouble. As usual, rules are being broken by the massive company's,and the small ones have to tow the line.

Reply Posted by flash on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:14
alright I always thought asos was a refugee camp were the went to be slaves cameron kept that quite sneeking into grimethorpe the little dirty rat should have bricked the ba****d in and let him live with them vermin

Reply Posted by Swifty on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:19
@STEVO 100% right post

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:38
Yes swifty. Steveo has the knowledge,facts and figures, its obvious from our posts neither Richard or myself do. What really disturbs me is that Richard and Milly can't see that what's happening here is morally wrong. If we all lose our morals,then what's left?

Reply Posted by swifty on Monday October 28 2013 at 20:50
I'm going to write a letter to Mr Cameron. Yes I know before I write I probably won't getaway reply. But I'm very passionate about the Young unemployed in this town and at the vey least it will make me feel better. I will keep you updated

Reply Posted by A realist on Monday October 28 2013 at 21:02
I think it was a mockery that man coming to this town. But tbh some of you haven't got a clue what your talking about. That company has gone through over 6000 workers since it came to this town a lot of them local aswell they av pretty much resourced all the local man power in this town apart from bums that don't want to work. And I understand why people don't want to get a job there either. And now there recruiting directly from abroad now. But like they say they are employing local labour. And for him to say its near grimetjorpe pit think they failed to tell him it's built on top of houghton main which closed in 1992.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 21:03
Hey swifty,I wrote once and I did get a reply and yes it did make feel better. I reckon it would be a waste of time going down the moral route. Steveo has the best argument, facts and figures,and making him see he has had the wool pulled over their eyes. 1 post on here mentions that on the day of his visit,the polish staff were told not to go into work. They have conned the prime minister for gods sake.

Reply Posted by Swifty on Monday October 28 2013 at 21:12
Sid I will put that point in my letter along with other comment made and in particular the PM referring in,the commons about companies offering zero hour contracts. I'm on it.

Reply Posted by bob on Monday October 28 2013 at 21:51
A lways
S ame
O ld
S hit

Reply Posted by ang on Monday October 28 2013 at 22:43
When my son was there. One person he knew turned in for shift to find they could not get in. So that person gt in touch with agency to be told oh you ave bin laid off. How bad is that.

Reply Posted by Swifty on Monday October 28 2013 at 22:49
Give me as much information and examples and I will put the quotes in my letter. I will send it his Saturday. The PM might have been fed on bullshit but the true Barnsley People will not buy into this shite.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday October 28 2013 at 22:51
GO GO SWIFTY.

Reply Posted by Swifty on Monday October 28 2013 at 22:52
Norm has a valued point please read his post.

Reply Posted by Milly on Monday October 28 2013 at 23:58
@Craig - no I am not unemployed. I live in London and I am a higher rate taxpayer. My monthly bills are probably more than your net monthly wage.

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:03
@Craig - you probably are scratching down the back of the sofa for coins the day before payday. No. Of course you work but you probably rely on tax credit, child (brat) tax credit and child benefit and housing benefit.

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:04
@STEVEO - do **** off my dear

Reply Posted by thought so on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:06
Ha Milly is Mae Brussell. Odd Posts give it away

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:25
@thoughtso - no I am not Mae. I do like her posts though. They can be a bit too loopy at times though!

Reply Posted by sure you are on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:28
I'm positive. You have shown your hand too many times.

Reply Posted by worker on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:39
milly or mae brussell,you sure do have a lot of enemies on WAB,isn,t time you took the hint,now do one and go back to tour tory pad with loverboy Richard or his it DICK YOU LIKE..

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:42
Wrong love.

Reply Posted by worker on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:47
milly and Richard aka dick,you two must be cloned,all the tory crap you both post,,,

Reply Posted by worker on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:50
milly@ you are a women,,,,are you sure ?when was the last time you looked.

Reply Posted by richard on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:54
milly don.t let the silly boys get you down,i still want you to be in my tory gang,sadly we have to recruit somemore,as there is only 2 IN THE GANG SO FAR,see you soon richard

Reply Posted by milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 00:59
Richard....not to worry we will meet up tomorrow and see if we can bribe anymore people into our TORY GANG,,,anybody on WAB interexted in joining the tory gang please message below,MILLY AND RICHARD THE TORY GANG!!

Reply Posted by david cameron on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 01:04
Richard and milly can you add me to your TORY GANG,iam very good at bribing people to join our tory gang,let me know on next meeting and I will bring some of my tory mates with me,

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 01:18
I have been a very bad girl. I have not respected the opinions of regular WABers like Sid and Steveo. I also did a terrible thing last Sunday. Instead of cooking a roast dinner (as any Barnsley lsss shoud have done) I went to aerobics. I confess to a terrible thing afterwards. I went to the Green Valley supermarket off Edgware Road. I confess I speak Arabic. I bought . rf

Reply Posted by milly & dick on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 09:34
looks like milly got her own fan club,she not got a lot of sense according to her post,quite drab,and a clone from Richard or dick,,go away you tory lovers,,

Reply Posted by millly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 01:21
To continue-I bought some nice aubergines and pomegrannates - love the Arabic language

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 01:25
@worker - where is your poor wife? Are u sure you ain't into men? give gaydar a chane

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 08:32
@Milladyboy - What is up darling? Grindr not busy at the moment?

Reply Posted by d on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 09:20
hav not heard anyone say a good word about asos, what does that tell you.
they treat there staff like cattle, talk to them like ....., stay well clear of the
place if you have any sence.

Reply Posted by diane on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 09:25
asos has the biggest turn around of staff ever, how people manage to keep
there jobs there when they are treated so badly I do not know, its one in one out all the time, hate the place.

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 09:25
I only come on WAB for a laugh. Sometimes I print off the threads and pass them around my workplace. I have heard the following comments:

'Seriously, people think like that?'
'Jesus man, this is 2013, not 1955'
'Is there literacy issues in that town'
'No wonder you left'
'How could people be that dim?'

Reply Posted by milly & dick, on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 09:36
pass them round the workplace,,stop dreaming you tory girl,you mean the pub,you dole dosser

Reply Posted by Guesty Mcguest on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 09:00
to quote "Is there literacy issues in that town."

ah the irony.

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 09:39
@milly & dick - I don't think the pubs are open yet. Yup, I mean the workplace. Please learn to hit the space bar when you post too. I think this one will have to be printed off. I might even highlight your post cos it shows what a dimwit you are.

Reply Posted by milly & dick on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 09:51
milly@@@@,don,t think the pubs are open yet,what a lot of shite,i seen in weatherspoons at 9am with dick,getting ready to hand your flyers round the town,brainwashing people to be tory scum,please take a good luck at your post and see how many WABers reply to your shite you write,you are a very popular tory,everybody takes piss out of your post,don,t forget to print this off,will be a laugh for you and dick

Reply Posted by bob on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 09:53
In the big part I do agree with the post above. Milly you do need help. Vulgar,rude,nasty and you hate WABers, so, sod off.

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 10:00
@milly & dick - Please go to the library and get a book out on English language.

take a good luck at your post - it is 'look' not 'luck'. There are plenty of other errors but I won't point them out.

Bob - I have read many of your posts. You are a really open-minded enlightened individual aren't you?

Reply Posted by milly & dick on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 10:06
milly the tory girl,richards clone,she certainly has a lot of followers on WAB,all her post are all utter rubbish,and hatred towards anybody else,nasty piece of work,hates WAB but always posting sad comments,needs to get a job,

Reply Posted by sid on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 10:10
You can change your name,but your nastiness is obvious. Milly/Mae Brussell

Reply Posted by Milly on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 10:20
@milly and dick - I need to get a job? I have one darling. And very well paid too. I expect you are either unemployed or on minimum wage and relying on tax credits and housing benefit.

@Sid - no I ain't Mae Brussell. For the last time.

Reply Posted by Richard on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 18:58
Goodness me, I've been away a few hours and see the illiterate children are back pretending to be me again. Still feeling sorry for you, no name!

Reply Posted by .... on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 21:00
Sorry dick, wrong as usual. My first post on this thread,must be other members of your fan club. To be honest I'm bored stupid with you and your pretentious tory drivel. What I have noticed though is you have absolutely no answer when you're put back in your box by the likes of Steveo and co

Reply Posted by Richard on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 21:59
Crikey, you're up late. Must be the school holidays! Do yourself a favour and get your English homework done, that's if you can understand it.

Reply Posted by .... on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 22:36
Another earth shattering riposte from the master of mirth

Reply Posted by Richard on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 22:43
Ha ha ha, sat there poised with a thesaurus, waiting for a post from me......and still took over half an hour to respond! Priceless.

Reply Posted by body magic on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 22:58
@Richard or do you prefer dick,you certainly got a lot of followers,you deluded tory,hows milly the tory girl?

Reply Posted by .... on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 22:56
Yeah just sat here waiting for your posts!? You deluded freak. Please try making sense at least some of the time

Reply Posted by Richard on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:09
Oh how I missed your name calling. Makes my day knowing that you have to stoop that low, as your intelligence is lacking to conduct yourself better.

Deluded freak? Hmmm well you kinda did wait for a response, then respond! Yeah okay, I'm deluded! ha ha ha

Reply Posted by uncle sam on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:27
Richard@ what do you think of the suket market,mr Cameron is wanting London to be more like Dubai and kuala lumpa..

Reply Posted by .... on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:13
Weird

Reply Posted by AN OBSERVER on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:30
@.... you must be weird

You say you are bored,yet you continue to comment,post and make reference to Richard.Doesn't sound like someone bored to me.More like someone without a meaningful existence trolling this site looking to slag this guy off.

To call Richard deluded, then watch for a response to then quickly respond is clearly beyond your own comprehension of the word 'deluded'.

Childish fool

Reply Posted by Richard on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:39
Actually, I know who it was that posted that. So you're wrong.

I was right about you needing to do your English homework. Your grammar is terrible. When do you leave primary school?

Reply Posted by Richard on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:52
And you call me a weirdo? A rather random response. Silly person. What makes you think it was the actual David Cameron? Please take notice of the capital 'D' I used, as well as the capitals I use at the beginning of sentences and not forgetting the full stops I use at the end of sentences (as opposed to the comma you chose to use). Oh, I find the space bar comes in handy too!

Wow this is quite refreshing knowing I'm teaching you something, but unfortunately I think you are a lost cause.

Your mind is too small to continue chatting...be sure to make reference to me again. Kinda feels nice knowing I'm affecting your life in some way :)

Work on your grammar and spellings and I will mark your homework tomorrow. Night night.

Reply Posted by sid on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:58
Richard,you never give up do you?the question in the previous post by....was you are a tory and David Cameron is against the zero hours contracts,but he visited Asos?

Reply Posted by sid on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:02
The above post wasn't me. Its all gotten way too petty for me to bother posting anything to it.

Reply Posted by sid on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:03
stop been the silly imposter,,,you can,t let go,im the real sid....

Reply Posted by sid on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:07
Richard,are you also the sid imposter?

Reply Posted by .... on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:53
Funny that dick pretending to have someone back you up , very weird. If you look back at the posts my first one was replying to when you put you felt sorry for me or whatever nonsense it was. Since then I have just replied to your nonsense. Thats hardly trolling the site to slag you off is it Richard/An Observer?

Reply Posted by .... on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 23:56
Oh and the one about Cameron wasn't me numb nuts

Reply Posted by .... on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:14
How bizarre pretending to be someone else in order to back yourself up!! I've always thought you harboured schizophrenic tendencies, that just confirms it. You are hilarious, unintentionally of course

Reply Posted by Richard on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:22
I'm sorry, was that supposed to be addressed to me?

How very odd that you would continuously call me names, criticise my posts and now very maliciously try to imply and make fun that I have some sort of mental disorder? All that and STILL hiding behind an anonymous pseudonym. How very brave of you.

Its not me that needs help sunshine. I don't call you names, as I don't need to. I'm above that. Clearly you are not.

Oh, by the way, you missed off the full stop. Now go back to school and get an education.

Reply Posted by .... on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:34
In your dreams tory boy you're nothing

Reply Posted by Richard on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:38
Tory boy?? Silly person. I'm not a Tory...tut tut, you've not been paying attention in class.

I'm nothing? So why are you wasting so much of your time on me?

Again, I don't need to resort to malicious name calling. You do. Sadly.

As for dreams, yes I do have dreams. I suspect you have nightmares. Which makes me happy, and of course makes me something....at least compared to you!

Reply Posted by .... on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:41
Pathetic

Reply Posted by Richard on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:43
Oh good. You've finally recognised your worth.

It took a while, but you got there in the end. Well done you!

Reply Posted by .... on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:45
Dick by name ............

Reply Posted by Richard on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:48
Ow, now look what you've gone and done. You really spoil yourself.

My name isn't Dick by the way. Never has been.

My guess is you're attempting to try the name calling again. Yep, I'm definitely above you..... and still rising!

Reply Posted by .... on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:53
Night dick you complete tool

Reply Posted by Richard on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 00:59
More name calling again! Wow, this is a fruitful night for me!

If you can't create a constructive response (because you're not intelligent enough), just throw in a malicious bit of name calling instead....of course whilst hiding behind an anonymous pseudonym.

I'm laughing, because its clear that you are either a child trying to be an adult, or an adult that didn't graduate.

Bless you.

Reply Posted by .... on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 01:02
Are you lonely or just bored? Why not go for a game of whiff whaff with boris

Reply Posted by Richard on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 01:05
Aw that's the nicest thing you've said to me all night! Thank you (I think) ha ha.

If you're asking me if I'm lonely or bored......that obviously begs the question, that you must be?!

I'm neither, thanks for asking.

I've no idea what a game of whiff whaff is. Care to explain?

Reply Posted by .... on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 01:12
No I'm neither thanks but asking you the question means I am?! There's some tory logic in there somewhere

Reply Posted by Richard on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 01:14
I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Reply Posted by .... on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 01:15
Look Richard we are never going to agree on anything so this is pointless. You came on here looking for an argument tonight

Reply Posted by Richard on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 01:28
That's very generous of you to end the conversation on a calmer note. Thank you.

FYI, I didn't come on here looking for an argument, I simply RESPONDED to unfriendly comments directed at me.

Reply Posted by Paulc on Wednesday October 30 2013 at 08:08
Cameron could not lay straight in bed!

Reply Posted by Lincoln on Thursday October 31 2013 at 22:23
@Richard - You mentioned that you use a Thesaurus upthread. Don't you realise the thick gits on this thread wouldn't know what one was?

Reply Posted by gucci outlet on Thursday December 5 2013 at 22:09
Monti has so much credibility that he has been able to reform the pension system, Cuomo talked up? California and Minnesota.By Hugo DixonThe author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist mainly from a tax charged on viewers. twinned with the prevailing scepticism about the UK in

Reply Posted by ナイキ ランニング on Thursday December 12 2013 at 19:31
And that is the end of computing history.

Reply Posted by mercurial vapor on Thursday December 12 2013 at 19:50
"The more we walk, the more we raise awareness, and the more people donate, the more likely we are to find a cure," she said.

Reply Posted by Bottes Ugg Bailey Button Pas Cher on Thursday December 12 2013 at 22:38
and the United Nations is headed by its weakest leader in living memory. Everywhere, National Atlas of the United States, U. however,org, And that’s just what New York will get when the Knicks host the Miami Heat in Madison Square Garden on Feb.Know what the Super Bowl needsBut thats not the only way analytics have shaped the process. "Are you innately curious?

Reply Posted by abercrombie pas cher on Saturday December 14 2013 at 18:37
2. "I haven't done a lot of research on your company so don't know much about it."

Reply Posted by air jordan pas cher on Monday December 16 2013 at 19:59
bref kif kif bouricot tout ca...

Reply Posted by sneakers isabel marant pas cher on Tuesday December 17 2013 at 14:20
"In order to ensure free consent, it should be clarified that consent does not provide a valid legal ground where the individual has no genuine and free choice and is subsequently not able to refuse or withdraw consent without detriment," Albrecht said. "The use of default options which the data subject is required to modify to object to the processing, such as pre-ticked boxes, does not express free consent."

Reply Posted by abercrombie pas cher on Thursday December 19 2013 at 19:02
It tracks how long you take to eat and the number of times a minute you shove food into your mouth. Kind of like having mom sitting at the table telling you to chew your food. They work with iPhone, Android and Windows apps. The wirelessly-connected fork was launched with a Kickstarter campaign that raised almost $135,000, topping its $100,000 goal. Now the campaign is over the early backers are getting the HAPIfork, others can reserve now through the company’s website at

Reply Posted by nike air jordan pas cher on Friday December 20 2013 at 23:16
en TR?S particulier nous ait conduit à rappeler

Reply Posted by ugg bailey button pas cher on Monday December 23 2013 at 19:26
Andrew Miller, PwC information security director, said: ??Spending on cyber control as a percentage of an organisation??s IT budget is up this year from an average of 8 per cent to 10 per cent, but the number of breaches and their impact is also up as well so it is clear that there is work to be done in measuring the effectiveness of the security spend."

Reply Posted by air jordan pas cher on Monday December 23 2013 at 21:36
“Our terms of service preclude plans for weapons” and were in place before the Liberator went up, according to Howard. Not that it matters — the plans are all over the Internet.

Reply Posted by nike air max on Wednesday December 25 2013 at 13:37
14. The support of Nelly

Reply Posted by tn requin pas cher on Thursday December 26 2013 at 16:01
Levine's shadow was (and is) so massive, The fluff must settle onto the right surface soon. Most seedlings are either trampled and eaten by herbivores,Ok,Anyhow, you are waiting for Inspiration, AS A CREATOR of art or story or craft, Michael Miller, After it ends, from peewee leagues to the professional level.

Reply Posted by air max 95 on Thursday December 26 2013 at 20:16
By TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES

Reply Posted by chaussures ugg pas cher on Friday December 27 2013 at 19:21
7. HAVE A BACKUP CAMERA: When you see pro photographers in action, they often have two cameras. Think like they do and have a backup plan for your main camera if it fails, even if that means just using your smartphone’s built-in camera.

Reply Posted by hollister pas cher on Friday December 27 2013 at 19:53
“We find customers think everything is mission-critical on the box but after you do the analysis and a pilot with a few machines you find out what is important, and really mission-critical and then you will need to find a version that’s compatible or you find a solution that is compatible.”

Reply Posted by bottes ugg classic short on Friday January 3 2014 at 02:08
“The funny part is, he tells me I give him a raise every year, even though he makes nothing,” Peter Cesare said. “He loves these kids. No matter how good or bad they do, he’ll always find something positive to point out.”

Reply Posted by Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online on Sunday January 12 2014 at 17:41
As it turns out, according to , most people outside Cardinals country didn’t much mind Puig’s bat-flip on Monday. Check out this map, from :

Reply Posted by sac longchamp on Monday January 13 2014 at 05:15
1. Be presentable

Reply Posted by isabel marant pas cher on Monday January 13 2014 at 07:13
Longboat Key, Fla.

Reply Posted by sac longchamp on Monday January 13 2014 at 21:56
"They are sweet and delicious. If you taste one you tend to come back for more," Lee said. "Maybe it's the brackish water. Anything that grows in fresh salt water intrigues people."

Reply Posted by sac louis vuitton on Tuesday January 21 2014 at 16:58
3Com was named for "computers, communication and compatibility" by one of its founders, Robert Metcalfe, who had come up with Ethernet as a networking technology while at Xerox Parc.

Reply Posted by Michael Kors Outlet Store Online on Monday January 27 2014 at 13:55
TROP D'IMP?T TUE L'IMP?T !