Police Appeal To Public To Help Track Wanted Man

Monday September 16 2013

Wanted: Joe Haigh Wanted: Joe Haigh

POLICE are appealing to the public to help locate a wanted man.

Joe Haigh, 26, from Thurnscoe, is wanted by South Yorkshire Police on a recall to prison having served a sentence for burglary.

Haigh breached the conditions of his licence and was recalled on July 19.

Police have conducted a variety of operations and activities to locate Haigh and are now seeking the assistance of the public to help trace him.

It's believed he has connections in the Normanton area of Wakefield, as well as in Barnsley.

Anyone who believes they may know the location of Haigh or may have seen him is asked to contact South Yorkshire Police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously, quoting incident number 981 of 19/07/2013.

Reply Posted by Jo on Monday September 16 2013 at 14:46
He has done wrong but hes not a bad lad

Reply Posted by mandy on Monday September 16 2013 at 14:59
He's not a bad lad!?!?! no breaking into ppls property is nothing is it!! Hope you never have to go through it lv.....Lock him up for a very long time!! piece of scum!!

Reply Posted by Luke on Monday September 16 2013 at 15:01
Do you even know what this guy as done appart grim burgalry I am no angel IV had my times but he is a danger to the public and doesn't deserve to run like a free man

Reply Posted by sid on Monday September 16 2013 at 15:11
No Luke,I dont know what he,s done apart from what Ive read, how would I.?
But I do agree he should not be out of jail yes, but I dont think his death is the way justice should go for burglers.
I too have been a victim,but I wouldn,t wish the low life that was involved with death. The whole licence thing,to my view is disgusting mind you. All lawbreakers should serve time without any home comforts.

Reply Posted by Luke on Monday September 16 2013 at 15:14
Fair enuf Sid I meen IV done time it was petty just a scrap and I got made an Example but learnt from it this kid will never learn !!

Reply Posted by sid on Monday September 16 2013 at 15:25
Not saying much more Luke. To do time you must have assaulted someone. My lad was assaulted and I wouldn,t call it petty. 12 weeks off work,unable to pay his mortgage. Had I had my way,looking at my boy,I could have killed the guy that beat him,but I wasn,t able. Believe me,no crime is petty. You stay on the straight and narrow, Im glad youve learned from it , but do spare a thoght for the guy you hurt.

Reply Posted by luke on Monday September 16 2013 at 15:32
The guy tht I assaulted alsogot sent to jail for fightin at end ov day I'm no theif and its the only thing I av ever been done for I did my time and won't be doing it again .

Reply Posted by A on Monday September 16 2013 at 15:54
Scum of the earth burglars they want there hands chopping off.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday September 16 2013 at 15:56
Both got time, thats justice and in your case its worked.
Haha, end of probation assessment.
No really , lesson learned, well done.

Reply Posted by luke on Monday September 16 2013 at 15:58
Agreed not the 1st he's dun won't be last I'm sure he's burgarld my mate he's a scum

Reply Posted by Sarah on Monday September 16 2013 at 18:36
Not been funny but if police cant find him then how are we ment to find him also this is a plea for help to find him not a wrestling match fgs i dont know the lad but am sure what he done dont mean he deserve's all the bloody death threats there is ppl out there that done far lot worse than him!!

Reply Posted by Karl Parker on Monday September 16 2013 at 22:24
'Sam who can' how will you possibly find out who somebody is who has posted anonymously on an Internet forum of which you have no access or control? Brain dead moron only capable of making threats on the Internet because you're nothing but scum in reality. Get a life or stop wasting oxygen, there's a family of slugs who could put it to better use.

Reply Posted by sid on Monday September 16 2013 at 22:30
Haha,like the slug comment. Made me laugh.

Reply Posted by sam who can on Monday September 16 2013 at 22:53
Dead man end of!

Reply Posted by carl on Monday September 16 2013 at 23:24
you all do realize this is monitored by the police if you ask me the quicker he his caught the better.....

Reply Posted by luke on Tuesday September 17 2013 at 01:19
Listen he burgeld my pal a bit bk he deserves evrithing he gets end ov !!!

Reply Posted by ace on Tuesday September 17 2013 at 08:19
luke you said you think he robed your mate? now you are sure he did it eh? another mug trying to point the finger cause you have no one else to blame! get your facts before making accusations!

Reply Posted by marlene on Thursday September 19 2013 at 18:43
this lad lost his mum not long ago. so the people who ar sayin he should dye. wait untill you lose someone who you love. and your head gets screwed up..yes he should go to prison for wot hes done. but dont you think whot hes been threw and his way off life and how people treat him. hes turned out the way he as.

Reply Posted by T on Wednesday September 25 2013 at 16:48
Because its ok to break the law because the lad lost his mum?

How many other young people have lost their nearest and dearest in some shape or form.

Get a grip.

Reply Posted by Tiff on Friday September 20 2013 at 09:10
Blimey! We have mixed and responses here don't we? Anyone in their right mind knows that crimes should be met with punishment. This guy doesn't deserve to die for committing burglary but he certainly needs to pay with his liberty. Sadly, he will end up doing a halved sentence, behind bars in the lap of luxury. Prisons are like an holiday camp so if he is caught he isn't exactly going to suffer like his victims have. Its the judicial system that's the joke n it needs to toughen up. If this silly little fool as got any masculinity then he should stand up and be counted.....be a real man and pay your dues. Then grow up n learn from it, get a job n bank in buy your own drugs.

Reply Posted by marlene on Friday September 20 2013 at 12:10
he dosent do drugs. read above then judge him. people like your make me sick. why do you think he does drugs? you dont no him and i bet all your are not perfect . so my guess is your was born with a golden dummy in your gobs. and he came from the rat pack? i think not.he had every thing wen he was a kid. it was when his mum dyed his head got messed up so rant over......

Reply Posted by c on Friday September 20 2013 at 20:52
If my mum dyed my head & messed it up I'd go of the rails :~

Reply Posted by sid on Friday September 20 2013 at 20:57
Hey@c, that's really give me a good laugh. Solo funny.

Reply Posted by sid on Friday September 20 2013 at 20:58
Meant soooooo funny. Lol.

Reply Posted by bigboss on Friday September 20 2013 at 21:27
i no this kid and he is nothing but a scumbag, he robs of any one and every one and he always has...he was at it before his mum died so dont be using that as an excuse, i hope they catch him soon kos i no people he as burgled and it would be safer for him inside, so stop defending him and when they catch him they want to throw away the key and let him rot for what he as done and the people he has done it to, he as robbed young an old, the dying an the dead and he deserves everything he gets and more!!!!!!

Reply Posted by becci on Friday September 20 2013 at 23:08
I have lost people I lv but it dunt make it right to go art and burhle people and drive cars sill and nearlky corse crashes p, its no reason he lost sum one still int fair he did wat he did, so marline hall go away scum bag as ur saying its k wat he as du lets hope it never happens t u

Reply Posted by jodie on Saturday September 21 2013 at 10:43
I no this lad n tbh his nt a bad lad think ya all should leave him alown if ya ask me if police want him that bad then thed of oviousley found him bye nar! But ya carnt find sum1 who dunt want to be found can ya his dun wrong n he'll nt lurn but when the do get him that's when he'll no abart it so people dunt need to slate him n wish him dead noone deserves to die fo just a burglary ya dunt judge sum 1 if tha dunt no em!

Reply Posted by Flapper on Sunday September 22 2013 at 09:30
LET HIM HAVE A PINT AND A SHAG WHATS UP YOU MORONS.

Reply Posted by marlene on Monday September 23 2013 at 13:16
hay becci i aint no scum bag sweet hart. and it has happend to me love. i forgave em yes em. so **** you muppet and lern to spell.

Reply Posted by laughing @marlene on Monday September 23 2013 at 14:46
Its,
Hey
heart
learn
I fear you need to learn to spell too.

Reply Posted by T on Wednesday September 25 2013 at 16:51
Oh dear marlene. Too quick on the keys, Don't go shouting at other people for typos when your comment looks like it was written by a walrus.

Reply Posted by luke on Monday September 23 2013 at 14:18
Yes I do ***** know him he's a ***** mug deserves evrithing he gets thers more chance hell be dead b4 bobbys get him !

Reply Posted by gemma on Wednesday September 25 2013 at 20:25
Muppet !!

Reply Posted by gems on Wednesday September 25 2013 at 21:32
arrrrh!

Reply Posted by kylie haigh on Tuesday October 29 2013 at 07:22
Haha made me laugh readin all these comments.luke u r just as sick as he his pal.