Man Gets 12-Month Conditional Discharge

Monday September 2 2013

Barnsley Magistrates' Court Barnsley Magistrates' Court

A MAN has been given a 12-month conditional discharge after admitting possession of cannabis.

Dolars Kravcenko, 30, of Eldon Street North, was also ordered to pay £85 in costs and a £15 victim surcharge when he appeared at Barnsley Magistrates' Court.

Reply Posted by Mr-Duke on Monday September 2 2013 at 14:12
Complete waste of time and money, go out a catch rapists, pedophiles and murderers not innocent people in possession of a harmless plant.

Reply Posted by Fawkes on Tuesday September 3 2013 at 09:48
Druggies ! The towns full of the filth.

Reply Posted by Jack on Tuesday September 3 2013 at 12:39
There you go. Fawkes. Another do gooder who don't now what he/she is talking about. Bet he.she drinks. Its more harmful than cannabis.

Reply Posted by Chris on Wednesday September 4 2013 at 01:28
Good God the police in Barnsley really have their hands full. Cannabis. Shock! Horror. Jesus on a bike. Come to my area in London. There is such a dope smog in the area you have to breath in when passing certain houses and bars! Is Fawkes a troll?

Reply Posted by sid on Wednesday September 4 2013 at 09:10
YAWN. WE KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR AREA CHRIS,
WHAT YOU SAYING? ITS OK TO HAVE CANABIS SMOG.
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Reply Posted by faulty on Thursday September 5 2013 at 09:25
personally i dont smoke weed a used to a just drink now and av been in more bother through drink just a waste a time and paperwork fo police

Reply Posted by LaRochelle on Thursday September 5 2013 at 10:01
The dirty filthy druggie created a huge cannabis cloud over Barnsley. He should be locked up for life and the key thrown away. Its his types that go round mugging and robbing decent folks to get money to pay for his filthy habit. I was outside Greggs one day enjoying my sausage roll and some disgusting man walked past smoking one of them there joints. Put me right off my roll and Tennants Super it did!

Reply Posted by The truth on Sunday September 8 2013 at 10:09
Calling someone a filthy druggies because they smoke a joint. All the while sipping from your whiskey bottle. The irony in that statement astounds me. Education is the key factor here people. Educate yourself before making comments of such stupidity.

Reply Posted by StinkingNeighbours on Sunday September 8 2013 at 10:30
My neighbours smoke a lot. The stench permeates the walls, comes through the vents, and so my kitchen, and my clothes, and my house smell of the stuff. I go to work in a morning (in a job working with children) and I have to make sure that the shirt I am wearing does not smell of illegal substances...it's more than my jobs worth to be suspected of an illegal act, however small that act may seem!

Secondly - yes, it's only a bit of dope...tell that to the neighbours baby who lies there crying all afternoon while his mum is doped off her face, doing nothing about it...

And this is not a debate about alcohol vs. dope....I'd be saying the same about the parents who leave their kid to cry all day while they down cans of lager or whatever...neglect through substance abuse is neglect, however it is caused.

I actually don't give a monkeys if dopeheads want to smoke, and I don't care if they turn themselves into smackheads and ultimately finish themselves off one way or another...I am bothered about the impact on the people around them, and the impact on innocents, like their kids who have no choice but to put up with it, and will probably end up just the same through neglect.

Reply Posted by the truth on Sunday September 8 2013 at 12:05
Demonization. Is the word you are looking for. Nobody bats an eye if someone walks down the street with a can of beer. Oh wait that's because someone has paid tax on said can of beer isn't it?

Reply Posted by LaRochelle on Sunday September 15 2013 at 17:04
@TheTruth - Could you not see my post was pure sarcasm?

Reply Posted by Flapper on Sunday September 15 2013 at 20:36
Hes not hurting anybody leave the poor man alone.