Barnsley Actress Marries Boyfriend In Secret Ceremony

Tuesday August 27 2013

Katherine Kelly Katherine Kelly

BARNSLEY actress Katherine Kelly celebrated a low-key wedding in Las Vegas - and kept her family in the dark!

The ex-Corrie star, 33, married Ryan Clark in Sin City after telling her family that they were going there for a normal holiday.

"I love going to other people's weddings but I have never desired a big white wedding for myself," Katherine said.

"We wanted to enjoy the day without all the usual planning and pressure. We just wanted to let it roll, so it had an on-the-run feel to it.

"It was awesome, I'll never forget that moment for the rest of my life."

Reply Posted by Anna Ramsey on Tuesday August 27 2013 at 09:50
Congrtulations x

Reply Posted by AliG on Tuesday August 27 2013 at 10:03
Many congratulations, I had the pleasure of meeting Katherine at the Barnsley awards last year and she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I am sure they will have a family celebration 'Tarn' style. xx

Reply Posted by Pj on Tuesday August 27 2013 at 18:54
You did the best thing ... Forget hello mag etc for cash u r worth more x

Reply Posted by Dawn on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 07:33
Congratulations to you both and well done for doing it the way you did and wanted xx

Reply Posted by busty on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 07:34
She is already in ok mag

Reply Posted by dene on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 07:44
I know how her parents feel as my daughter did this to us she had been here for a friends wedding the week before and did not tell us, she lived in Surrey at the time , it took me a long time to come round to it they have been married 7 years now with 2 lovely kids ,

Reply Posted by observer on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 10:13
congratulations to them both. just one gripe. i was reading this story in the sun newspaper at 1o o clock last night. not my choice of paper. as it wasnt mine. but..they didnt put in the story where she comes from. which i find very strange.

Reply Posted by Marie Jones on Wednesday August 28 2013 at 11:34
CONGRATULATIONS Katherine, love your acting and adored you in Corrie. All the best for the future. (Dearne Valley resident)