Police Not Treating Young Woman's Death As Suspicious

Thursday August 15 2013

POLICE have confirmed that they are not treating the death of a 19-year-old woman as suspicious.

They were notified at around 11am on August 7 that the body of the teenager had been found at a property on Brinckman Street, Barnsley.

The circumstances surrounding the death are not believed to be suspicious.

Reply Posted by mae brussel on Thursday August 15 2013 at 17:27
I always find it suspicious that the police in a number of cases dont find. the death of young people suspicious. in any circumstance it is suspicious or why put it in the news ?

Reply Posted by sam on Thursday August 15 2013 at 18:12
Have a little respect dave u shouldn't have named her. Let the family grieve b4 u give names out. It shouldn't even b on here yet the police ant even released it yet. Delete ur comment please

Reply Posted by dave on Thursday August 15 2013 at 22:37
I was like family she was engaged to my son

Reply Posted by ?????? on Saturday August 17 2013 at 19:15
mae brussel have some respect for her family if the police say its not suspicious then its not suspicious god bless her

Reply Posted by mae brussel on Tuesday August 20 2013 at 23:16
You. Dont know how to read ??????
and i have every respect. the comment was at the police.so dont try to translate.
If you dont understand .
Dont comment

Reply Posted by karen hawcroft on Tuesday December 17 2013 at 05:09
Cud this be removed thanks . This is my daughter an is not nice to see . I her mum dunt know anything yet and wont til nxt year at the inquest so this shuldnt have beem put on here .im also intouch wiv the police and they say they can not tel me anyfing til the coroner filles the report .