Upload a photo Upload a video Upload an mp3 Upload an event

News


Electrical Fault Causes White Smoke To Pour Out Of Town Centre Bar

Monday August 12 2013


Photo from Mandie Kipling Photo from Mandie Kipling


FIRE crews attended Quasimodo's in Barnsley town centre on Sunday evening.

Crews from Barnsley, Cudworth and Tankersley were alerted and four engines attended the Peel Street bar and restaurant at 6pm.

It's thought that an electrical fault triggered the smoke.

Firefighters used dry powder to stop the smoking and the electricity board was called to check the electrics. The fire crews left shortly after 8pm.

South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue confirmed that nobody was injured.

Leave a comment
comments powered by Disqus
4 Showing 4 comments

Reply Posted by Flapper on Monday August 12 2013 at 09:33
THE BELLS THE BELLS

Reply Posted by flapper on Monday August 12 2013 at 14:27
Last comment wasn,t me...it was the deeeeedaaaaa. Sad git

Reply Posted by flapper on Thursday August 15 2013 at 07:55
it was de

Reply Posted by flapper on Saturday August 17 2013 at 08:52
DING DONG