Trial Set For Pair Accused Of Murdering Their Baby

Tuesday August 13 2013

Trial date set Trial date set

A TRIAL has been set for a man and woman accused of murdering their 11-month-old son.

Michael Beaumont, 28, of Osgathorpe Drive, Pitsmoor, Sheffield and Helen Barnes, 28, of Smith Street, Chapeltown, are accused of killing Kaden Beaumont, who died on September 28, 2011, in Hoyland Common.

Beaumont is also charged with causing or allowing the death of a child and cruelty to a person under the age of 16.

Barnes is also charged with causing or allowing the death of a child.

Both have pleaded not guilty to all charges and the pair will appear at Sheffield Crown Court on November 4.

Reply Posted by John on Tuesday August 13 2013 at 11:09
Life them off or hang the scum ... Simple

Reply Posted by vikki n paul on Tuesday August 13 2013 at 11:15
they r scum they do want hangin pure evil

Reply Posted by emma on Tuesday August 13 2013 at 11:41
hang them both, simples

Reply Posted by lauren on Wednesday August 14 2013 at 15:29
These types of stories make me sick to the stomach yet again another story were a child has being cruelly murdered because of two sick and twisted parents and I don't believe in violence but these two scum bags deserve to be treated in the same way as the treated that poor innocent child a 11 month old baby a tiny little babys life been taken away these should have been checked by social services and they should have a daily check up on the child and it well being also what makes me even more sicker is that I was a child who came from an abusive home n when I lived in a hostal and I found out I was pregnant I wad interview by social services to see if I was sage to look her also every week they would check up on me the thing is I would never ever mistreat my children so if they can do that to me some one who would never hurt a child why can't they do the same to these sickos

Reply Posted by becky on Friday August 16 2013 at 08:18
One is from pitsmoor, the other is from chapeltown. Say no more! They need torturing, hanging is too easy on them. Scumbags.

Reply Posted by Peter H on Friday August 16 2013 at 08:20
Horror stories like this will persist until this Government realise that the cuts imposed on both Social & Mental Health Services are re-instated. Hopefully they will get "Inmate Justice" when they end up behind the high walls.

Reply Posted by louise hunter on Saturday August 17 2013 at 00:15
absolutely shocking another poor baby let down makes me sick to pit give me a noose al hang um

Reply Posted by :-[ on Saturday August 17 2013 at 01:09
U all want to listen to ur sens have they said the got proof that these 2 have def dun it no the havent so befor slaiting them over it waint and find owt if the gt found guilty if the do then say what u want untill them u all wanna keep ur gobs shut how would u feel if it was any if u lot that was gttin slaited all over here if u hadnt dun it u wouldnt like it yes it is sad that another baby has been murderd bt till they gt found guilty keep ur opinions to ur selfs if all u can do is slait them befor u no the whole story u daft twats

Reply Posted by Me on Monday August 19 2013 at 08:12
"Yes it is sad another baby gas been murdered" ..... Just said wait until they have been found guilty..... What a thicko!

Reply Posted by Annoyed on Monday August 19 2013 at 08:16
Whether they are found guilty or not and whether they did it or not.. it was still their child and they had a responsibilty to keep that child safe and away from anyone/thing that could potentially harm them! I never would but say I got so frustrated and angry I would take my child to a safe place before I ever "let off any steam".

That innocent child so loving and carefree was cruelly and in my eyes purposely murdered. Whoever did this wants torturing for life!

Reply Posted by loni x on Wednesday August 21 2013 at 11:45
Its bad enough killing an adult but an 11 month old baby is just disgusting! They should be ashamed of themselves but people like them proberly wouldnt. Your ment to look after ya kids and love&care for them not murder them. I'd hate to think what was going through your sick minds at the time. People like them doesnt deserve kids. Sick sick people rot in hell!

Reply Posted by Pugly on Saturday August 24 2013 at 14:04
People are innocent until proven guilty in this country. How can you people come on here and call people scum and say let them hang when they havnt even been sentenced? I know one of the persons involved in this awful accident and can put my full trust in knowing that thy would never hurt a child. These people have lost their son who regardless what you say are devastated by their loss as are we. Now until this case has been heard in a court of law and the magistrates decide what action to take leave them alone. This paper should be ashmed for publishing their names Before they have been to court in which I have no doubt at least one member on trial will be found not guilty. And after they are I bet no one who has made such awful comments will take them back. The full facts as usual have not been published so do not make rash descions made upon two paragraphs.

Reply Posted by mr unknown on Wednesday October 2 2013 at 23:25
exactley people are innocent till proven stop getting hypes when ya dont no the fax !!!

Reply Posted by Disgusted by People on Tuesday October 8 2013 at 10:17
I think you should all take a good look at yourselves and the sick things are have posted!! You don't know these people and you don't know the true story behind the events!! At the end of the day these people have lost their son!! They should be given some peace and respect for what they are going through. Not having their names dragged through the mud. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Reply Posted by MrsMail on Tuesday October 8 2013 at 11:16
@DisgustedbyPeople - You cannot speak to people like that. Don't you know the above posters are highly respected barristers and QC's? Some of them lecture in law at Russell Group universities! Have some respect. You ought to be able to see that from their balanced, insightful comments.

Reply Posted by Discussed by people on Wednesday October 9 2013 at 20:41
@MrsMail I do not think comments like "hang them" are balanced or insightful! At the end of the day, I thought people were innocent until proven guilty in this country!! Just because these people have an education it does not give them the right to Judge or cirtise others and the circumstances that they were not present. This is why news papers should not be able to report on incidents until court when true facts are revealed!! These people also have family's and for that reason their addresses should not be made known!

Reply Posted by anonymous on Monday December 16 2013 at 12:31
I know Michael beumont and everything in these news sites have so many lies in. They are journalists sat in the court choosing what story to take and to write to earn money from. I agree on not taking kadan hospital was stupid as they should off but the dad said to go for check but it was the mum who said not to as he would be ok.