Burglars Ransack Charity Shop

Wednesday August 14 2013

We Are Barnsley We Are Barnsley

BURGLARS ransacked a charity shop after breaking in through the roof - and stole just £1.50.

Age UK was broken into last Monday night through the roof in a style characteristic of what has been seen previously in a series of break-ins on Wombwell High Street.

Takings for the shop are not kept on site, meaning the thieves only got away with £1.50 of loose change, but left stock strewn across the store.

If you have any information on the theft you're urged to call South Yorkshire Police on non-emergency number 101 with any information.

Reply Posted by flapper on Wednesday August 14 2013 at 12:18
Well,that just leaves me bewildered....they must be the lowest of the low. For gods sake, and its not the first time the place has been robbed. If its the same dirty robbers,they won't have got anything first time round,so why revisit? If its a different robber,then god help us that there's more than one thieving swine despicable enough to slither so low.

Reply Posted by Brian on Saturday August 17 2013 at 11:14
GRASSER FLAPPER DO GOODER

Reply Posted by Tazza on Saturday August 17 2013 at 16:40
Brian you complete idiot. Get a grip........ Better still get a life!!!!!!!!!

Reply Posted by Dave on Wednesday August 14 2013 at 13:07
My sentiments exactly. It just beggars belief how low these scum will stoop.... and for £1.50. I just cant think of words to describe what I feel about these low life's, well actually I can but I can't use them on here. But then again, why am I writing this because I bet whoever did this despicable crime probably can't read anyway. I wish I could have 5 minutes on my own with them in a locked room. End of rave.

Reply Posted by jay on Wednesday August 14 2013 at 19:38
really annoys me how these people can stoop so low needs some sort of electrical device so when they step on the roof it gives them a bloody big jolt I give loads of stuff to this shop to help old people not young scumbags to help them sens

Reply Posted by toenee on Wednesday August 14 2013 at 20:13
Just about sums it all up...

Reply Posted by BarnsleyFred on Saturday August 17 2013 at 15:07
It is about time we brought back flogging! Bugger the NANNY SOCIAL SYSTEM, to hell with POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. It is these items alone that have destroyed a once great proud country!

Reply Posted by Neil on Saturday August 17 2013 at 15:22
Should chop the hands off like they do in china any type of thieves are scum not to be trusted when I was a lad everyone had the same but this day an age theifs are acceptable jokeeee hang the rotten bleeders that my opinion

Reply Posted by SumYungGai on Tuesday August 20 2013 at 21:12
Not the first charity shop to be broken into, and I bet its not the last, British Heart Foundation on Peel street has been broken into a few times this year, Last time it was broken into the retard left his blood in store
Time before that the idiot pee'd on something and left cigarette butts in the store.

Kinda makes you think of how many braincells these people have. And how many of them same braincells function to even rob a charity shop in the first place.