Two Charged After Cudworth Stabbing

Monday November 14 2011

TWO people will be appearing in court today on suspicion of wounding following an incident in Cudworth at the weekend.

Police were called to Barnsley Road, Cudworth, at 6am on Sunday morning (November 13) after reports that a 28-year-old man had been stabbed.

The suspects - a male and a female - will appear before magistrate's today.

The incident is said to be none-fatal by police and the man is now recovering in hospital.

Reply Posted by Gemma on Monday November 14 2011 at 10:18
Gets better in Cudworth. Lived here all my life and I'm ashamed to admit I live here now. Got burgled, had car broken into - Two of our friends who also live in cudworth got burgled the week after me... Now this? I'm ashamed to say I live here.

Reply Posted by Booooga on Monday November 14 2011 at 13:09
Barnsley was a nice place, when just Barnsley people lived here

Reply Posted by Booooga on Monday November 14 2011 at 13:09
Barnsley was a nice place, when just Barnsley people lived here

Reply Posted by Saraah-louisee1994 on Tuesday November 15 2011 at 19:37
Cudworth is a nice place but when they bring people like that into cudworth thats when its starts. stick to barnsley people.

Reply Posted by on Wednesday November 16 2011 at 00:05
The joys of multiculturalism and diversity. The people of Cudworth vote for it.

Reply Posted by ted on Tuesday April 15 2014 at 14:29
cudworth sucks

Reply Posted by ted on Tuesday April 15 2014 at 14:34
the local people are the real problem in town ..take a good look at yourselves .....losers