Barnsley Man Sent To Crown Court

Friday June 21 2013

Man set to be sentenced Man set to be sentenced

A BARNSLEY man accused of possession of MCAT with intent to supply has been sent to Sheffield Crown Court.

Israel Perry Ayres, 33, of Bloemfontain Street, Cudworth, who has made no plea, will make his first appearance on June 26.

Ayres was granted bail at Barnsley Magistrates' Court where he admitted criminal damage. He will be sentenced on July 3.

Reply Posted by jimbo on Friday June 21 2013 at 15:07
Scumbag, hope they throw the key away

Reply Posted by dave on Monday June 24 2013 at 09:11
he is a faget ad he should smoke weed

Reply Posted by Tony on Friday June 21 2013 at 15:19
Make him eat it all

Reply Posted by Cathy on Friday June 21 2013 at 16:06
I'm with you Tony, if he's guilty then he should eat it.

Reply Posted by Adam on Monday June 24 2013 at 08:28
All pikeys at same scum lock m all up

Reply Posted by Sarah c on Monday June 24 2013 at 08:32
That's why they all got new transits an mercs I say burn all the caravans the set of gayboys there doss anywhere

Reply Posted by Peter Hewitt on Monday June 24 2013 at 17:46
Lol that's that boxer want to bi he got sparked out first round at metrodome lol so now he earns iso Ry movin cat SCUM hope I gets bummed al over

Reply Posted by Paul on Monday June 24 2013 at 21:00
Nasty homophobic language being used, no need. WAB sort this out and delete these comments.

Reply Posted by anita on Saturday August 10 2013 at 12:54
married with three children should have better sence but has,ent what will they think of him when they grow up

Reply Posted by perry on Friday November 8 2013 at 03:13
got found not guilty, it wasnt mcat it was flour! and peter hewitt ya should have better sense, ive never been nocked out in my life! i dont think theres a man in barnsley that can knock me out. if ya got any more to say about it ya know where i live come down and see me! and to all you other racist bastards not a pykey its romany gypsy! ya dont here me calling you rapist, murderers or child malesterers. judge me and not my kind!

Reply Posted by amanda green on Tuesday January 21 2014 at 23:17
well locked up again for battering another woman when will people relise what a dangers thing you are you deserve all you get you scum hope she gets you done proper this time