Thieves Strike Thurnscoe Cemetery Plots

Wednesday January 9 2013

HEARTLESS thieves have raided a few plots in Thurnscoe Cemetery - stealing ornaments and solar lights from graves.

Sharon and Jamie Depledge found ornaments and solar lights had been taken from where Sharon's mother and her sister-in-law's mother's ashes are buried.

Both plots had also had aluminium pots for flowers stolen.

Sharon said: "I'm not just concerned about my mother's plot I'm concerned about the other relatives. It's just upsetting, we even thought they might be taking the pots for scrap metal."

Reply Posted by craig on Wednesday January 9 2013 at 19:16
no need

Reply Posted by james on Wednesday January 9 2013 at 21:09
Wtf is it coming to pinchin from graves. If I saw it happenin they would get some shoe.

Reply Posted by jodie on Thursday January 10 2013 at 20:06
This is discusting if anyone takes anything from my reletives graves in thurnscoe I wouldn't let it drop till someone did somthing bout x

Reply Posted by Robert on Thursday January 10 2013 at 20:10
I curse the grave-robbers for all eternity! What low-life scum sucking filth will do...

Reply Posted by margaret holmes on Sunday January 13 2013 at 13:26
they are scum, they smashed some solar lights and took the rest,from where my daughters ashes are buried in Thurnscoe cemetry, i wonder how they would feel if it was their family, They are really low life scum.

Reply Posted by Mandy on Sunday January 13 2013 at 14:12
This is discusting solar lights was took n broke from my sister resting place in thurnscoe , some people have no respect what so ever , it is heart breaking when you see that yr personal stuff as either been broke or pinched I just don't know what some people have going through there heads to sink so low

Reply Posted by Mandy H on Sunday January 13 2013 at 14:34
It's got to a point now were my husband goes and checks our relatives graves at least every other day now, 1 day just before Christmas he'd seen a bloke with 2 dogs that weren't on leads,, he was letting the dogs run wild all over the graves

Reply Posted by Gabe on Wednesday January 16 2013 at 21:33
Sick scum bags How can you even do that ?